This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Food Pokemon really?

#1HamiwifulPosted 7/23/2013 9:56:29 PM
I hear everyone is complaining about those Pokémon that looks like food, but come on, we got a magnet with eyes, a Pokéball with eyes and a f***ing MIME called MISTER MIME.
#2LightningAce11Posted 7/23/2013 9:57:06 PM
Amen.
---
YOU CAN CALL ME MR ACE.
You got a problem, buddy?
#3EnferolunosPosted 7/23/2013 9:57:19 PM
Funny, I hate those ones too
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Don't start unbelieving! Never do not feel your feelings!
#4javel34Posted 7/23/2013 9:57:46 PM
Technically the pokeball appeared after voltorb, thus he is not a "clone"
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.
#5Hamiwiful(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 9:58:58 PM
javel34 posted...
Technically the pokeball appeared after voltorb, thus he is not a "clone"

Still, It is not like Voltorb represents the world of Pokémon to base the Pokéball on him.
#6Genericgamer667Posted 7/23/2013 9:58:59 PM
90% of pokemon are based off food, with the exception of mechanical and pokemon that are based on top predators
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#7mondrae205Posted 7/23/2013 9:59:28 PM
you are just jealous because you dont have those skillz
---
Congratulations, random chance is random and based on chance -Naucitos
#8EnferolunosPosted 7/23/2013 10:11:25 PM(edited)
Genericgamer667 posted...
90% of pokemon are based off food, with the exception of mechanical and pokemon that are based on top predators

Equivocation doesn't win arguments
Yes. Many pokemon are based on edible things. But that's not why people complain. People complain about pokemon based on things that are not only edible, but designed to be eaten. It's not the fact that they're edible that bothers people. It's the fact that they're artificial. And chances are, lots of people who hate Vanilluxe also hate Magnemite. Some people just don't like artificial pokemon.
And you have no right to tell people that that's not a valid opinion. Sure, you can say it's stupid to claim artificial pokemon are the downfall of pokemon, because it is stupid. Sure, you can get annoyed when people are too vocal about disliking artificial pokemon, but that's true of anything. But actually thinking it's not an acceptable opinion? That's just ridiculous.
Honestly, recently I've seen more people complaining about people who don't like artificial pokemon than I've seen people actually complaining about artificial pokemon.
Get over it, guys.
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
#9Hamiwiful(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 10:26:48 PM
Enferolunos posted...

Yes. Many pokemon are based on edible things. But that's not why people complain. People complain about pokemon based on things that are not only edible, but designed to be eaten. It's not the fact that they're edible that bothers people. It's the fact that they're artificial. And chances are, lots of people who hate Vanilluxe also hate Magnemite. Some people just don't like artificial pokemon.
And you have no right to tell people that that's not a valid opinion. Sure, you can say it's stupid to claim artificial pokemon are the downfall of pokemon, because it is stupid. Sure, you can get annoyed when people are too vocal about disliking artificial pokemon, but that's true of anything. But actually thinking it's not an acceptable opinion? That's just ridiculous.
Honestly, recently I've seen more people complaining about people who don't like artificial pokemon than I've seen people actually complaining about artificial pokemon.
Get over it, guys.

Who cares if there are magnets as Pokémon or food as Pokémon, people tends to forget that even in G1 there were artificial Pokémon, everyone says that "Ohh G1 was the best, so original, this is crap".
#10EnferolunosPosted 7/23/2013 10:37:19 PM
Hamiwiful posted...
Enferolunos posted...

Get over it, guys.

Who cares if there are magnets as Pokémon or food as Pokémon, people tends to forget that even in G1 there were artificial Pokémon, everyone says that "Ohh G1 was the best, so original, this is crap".

God, did you even read what I posted?
---