This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Help me decide on a final team member in black

#1sonicfanaticjtbPosted 7/23/2013 8:59:27 PM
Should maybe post this in the black forums, but I dunno... I think I'll get more replies here, lol That, and I'm already here... Anywho, something possessed me to play through Black version again (probably the LP I'm watching ) so, I wanna use some 'mons that I haven't really used much in game... Here's what I got so far

Swoobat (What am I thinking? Hell that I know... I think this thing may actually be more viable competitively then in game... Meh... Never used one, and for some reason, it seems fun )
Ferrothorn (figured it could be kinda cool )
Sawk (I've used one once in game, and that was the japanese version. He was cool, so I wanna use him again. This time, knowing exactly what I'm getting and what I'm teaching him, lol )
Samurott (usually use Emboar in game. Needed a water type )
Darmanitan (I've used him several times already, but beyond Emboar, he's really the only fire type in game that you get early and is fun to use. Besides, gotta have something to pickup the slack for Swoobat <_< )

I was gonna use Vanniluxe since I could use a dedicated special attacker, but then I saw how long it took to evolve him and decided that he wasn't worth it. I'd like a special attacker that I can get somewhat early (I don't wanna have to wait 'till Victory Road or anything to complete my team ) Trade evolutions are out do to inability to trade, as are any 'mons that overlap in typing. Here's some other 'mons that I currently have no interest in using for various reasons

Leipard
Zebstrika
Watchog
Stoutland
Excadrill
Seismitoad
Stunfisk
Leavanny
Scolipede
Zoroark

Otherwise, go ahead and throw some suggestions out. Again, no type overlap (No fire types, psychic types, fighting types, flying types, water types, Grass types, steel types ), no trade evolutions, and it's limited to what I can catch in game. I have no interest in anything that comes after the 7th badge either. I'd like something fairly quick that can hit fairly hard on the special side, but I won't be to picky here.
---
"God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy"
"I don't give a damn what other people think. What do ya think about that?"
#2mondrae205Posted 7/23/2013 9:01:29 PM
Krookadile.
evolves from sandile, you can find in the desert.
---
Congratulations, random chance is random and based on chance -Naucitos
#3javel34Posted 7/23/2013 9:02:28 PM
Hmmm joltik is fun IMO. I also wanted to try frillish, but never got around to it.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.
#4HamiwifulPosted 7/23/2013 9:03:30 PM
mondrae205 posted...
Krookadile.

Moxie
#5JacK_1S_BKPosted 7/23/2013 9:03:45 PM
Wrong Board.
---
BACK
Jack has done nothing but...acts all innocent and... he honestly thought he was being helpful...~~HylianWarrior
#6javel34Posted 7/23/2013 9:05:06 PM
JacK_1S_BK posted...
Wrong Board.

Better than troll topics, pokegirls, and fritz.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.
#7mondrae205Posted 7/23/2013 9:05:21 PM
JacK_1S_BK posted...
Wrong Board.

Wrong attitude.
---
Congratulations, random chance is random and based on chance -Naucitos
#8sonicfanaticjtb(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 9:05:47 PM
mondrae205 posted...
Krookadile.

I've used him before. I dunno... I remember being kinda disappointed in him... Maybe I'm thinking of all the times I've tried him competitively.

Joltiks a maybe. I can't remember if I've tried him before or not. Pringles ghost (can't think of it's actual name. lulz ) is a no do to being part water
---
#9JacK_1S_BKPosted 7/23/2013 9:08:15 PM
mondrae205 posted...
JacK_1S_BK posted...
Wrong Board.

Wrong attitude.

Alright, I'll humour you. What is the right attitude?
---
BACK
Jack has done nothing but...acts all innocent and... he honestly thought he was being helpful...~~HylianWarrior
#10sonicfanaticjtb(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 9:08:32 PM
JacK_1S_BK posted...
Wrong Board.

You are so incredibly useful, good sir. It ain't like I didn't mention this in the first post! Nope!

Please, come back when you have an actual suggestion. Thanks.
---