This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Help me decide on a final team member in black

#11HemerukioPosted 7/23/2013 10:09:00 PM
javel34 posted...
JacK_1S_BK posted...
Wrong Board.

Better than troll topics, pokegirls, and fritz.

Nothing's better than Pokegirls.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6nh9mNfm11rnkfgmo1_500.jpg
Gen 5 FemAce is mai waifu.
#12JacK_1S_BKPosted 7/23/2013 10:12:53 PM
sonicfanaticjtb posted...
JacK_1S_BK posted...
Wrong Board.

You are so incredibly useful, good sir. It ain't like I didn't mention this in the first post! Nope!

Please, come back when you have an actual suggestion. Thanks.

I'll offer a suggestion when the topic is posted on the correct board. I don't support delinquency.
---
BACK
Jack has done nothing but...acts all innocent and... he honestly thought he was being helpful...~~HylianWarrior
#13Hanon623Posted 7/23/2013 10:13:16 PM
Catch a cottonee and trade it for the petlil in nacrene city it's an ingame trade that nets you a great grass type that'll gain exp really fast as well as provide you a sleep move, designated sp atk user and a set up sweeper all in one.
#14Parasect_FanPosted 7/23/2013 10:17:32 PM
I think delinquency is going a little far. It isn't like he's setting fire to cars or anything.

It sure as Hell isn't like we've got anything better to do.

Anyway, Golett/Golurk is pretty cool. I always enjoy using neverused moves on Pokemon well so seeing Shadow Punch is cool. I've also always liked Gigalith because it's huge, in charge, and awesome.
---
Sermo meus tela potentissima
#15MienchisePosted 7/23/2013 10:23:45 PM(edited)
-Joltik is good but has a limited move pool.
-Chandelure is pretty good too, outrageous special attack and capable of sweeping.
-Bisharp is nice but he's a physical attacker.
-braviary is a good bird sweeper but you need to trade someone from White.
-Volcara is good too but most people think its a broken Pokemon thanks to a particular move it learns. It evolves at lvl59 but once it does, most of your other Pokemon won't see battle.
-Klingklank would seem like a fun Pokemon to use but has an extremely limited move pool.
-Golurk seems awesome.

Besides legendaries and the ones you've posted, almost the rest of gen 5 Pokemon are slow as hell. You definitely don't need two tanks in-game.
---
Pokemon White: 3612-0902-4137 (David).
3DS FC: 1306-5494-8828 (Doomsday).
#16sonicfanaticjtb(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 10:23:03 PM
JacK_1S_BK posted...

I'll offer a suggestion when the topic is posted on the correct board. I don't support delinquency.

Yes, you are doing so much good for this board by pointing out that a pokémon related topic posted in a board 'bout an unreleased pokémon game that has had no new news worth discussing, is in the wrong board. Honestly, now. If the game were released, then I could understand... But it ain't. And I took a peek at the Black board... It didn't seem super active. I mean, it was more active then I thought it'd be, but even then, I figured I'd get more replies here.

Hanon623 posted...
Catch a cottonee and trade it for the petlil in nacrene city it's an ingame trade that nets you a great grass type that'll gain exp really fast as well as provide you a sleep move, designated sp atk user and a set up sweeper all in one.

Not only does Lilligant overlap with Ferrothorn, but I've used her numerous times. She's awesome, but not currently the 'mon I'm looking for. Thanks, though.

Parasect_Fan posted...

Anyway, Golett/Golurk is pretty cool. I always enjoy using neverused moves on Pokemon well so seeing Shadow Punch is cool. I've also always liked Gigalith because it's huge, in charge, and awesome.

No Trade evolutions. I haven't used Golurk, yet, so I'll think 'bout him.
---
"God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy"
"I don't give a damn what other people think. What do ya think about that?"
#17sonicfanaticjtb(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 10:30:26 PM
Mienchise posted...
-Joltik is good but has a limited move pool.
-Chandelure is pretty good too, outrageous special attack and capable of sweeping.
-Bisharp is nice but he's a physical attacker.
-braviary is a good bird sweeper but you need to trade someone from White.
-Volcara is good too but most people think its a broken Pokemon thanks to a particular move it learns. It evolves at lvl59 but once it does, most of your other Pokemon won't see battle.
-Klingklank would seem like a fun Pokemon to use but has an extremely limited move pool.
-Golurk seems awesome.

Besides legendaries and the ones you've posted, almost the rest of gen 5 Pokemon are slow as hell. You definitely don't need two tanks in-game.

Chandulre is fire type and overlaps with Darmanitan. I've used him before. I thought 'bout Klinklank, but he's steel, so he's a no (that being said, he's an offensive steel, which is different from the defensive Ferrothorn. ) Volcarona is fire, so no. That, and he never struck me as all that interesting. Doesn't Bisharp come really late?

I checked Golurk. you get him in dragon spiral tower... Erm... Don't you only have access to there after the 7th badge? I'll still think 'bout him... Still thinking 'bout Joltik
---
#18JacK_1S_BKPosted 7/23/2013 10:34:43 PM
Parasect_Fan posted...
I think delinquency is going a little far. It isn't like he's setting fire to cars or anything.

You apparently don't know what the word means.
---
BACK
Jack has done nothing but...acts all innocent and... he honestly thought he was being helpful...~~HylianWarrior
#19MyNameIsNotJenPosted 7/23/2013 10:37:30 PM
javel34 posted...
Hmmm joltik is fun IMO. I also wanted to try frillish, but never got around to it.

Yep, get Joltik.
Galvantula is great in-game purposes and you need a special attacker and it doesn't overlap any types of the ones you have right now :)
---
~When Pontius comes to kill the king upon his throne,
I'm ready for their stones~
#20sonicfanaticjtb(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 10:42:59 PM
MyNameIsNotJen posted...

Yep, get Joltik.
Galvantula is great in-game purposes and you need a special attacker and it doesn't overlap any types of the ones you have right now :)

Yeah, not gonna lie, I'm leaning towards him right now. You don't get him to late, if I have used him before it was only once, and he's fairly cool. Still, open to more suggestions.
---