This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what's smogon?

#1RyanDaRaikouPosted 7/24/2013 3:39:19 AM
people are talking about it and i have no idea what it is
---
I am Raikou,hear me ROAR, rawr :3
3DS Friend Code: 1306-5532-2535 PSN: doggy5000
#2Toasty_KabalPosted 7/24/2013 3:40:11 AM
A website.
---
PSN: TheLoneCthulhu
#3LexifoxPosted 7/24/2013 3:41:12 AM
It is a website dedicated to the discussion of competitive ("serious") Pokemon battling and the creation of an environment where skill, not luck, is the deciding factor and certain Pokemon are restricted in use to try to ensure every Pokemon has an environment where it can safely be used.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#4RyanDaRaikou(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2013 3:41:17 AM
Toasty_Kabal posted...
A website.

about???
---
#5RyanDaRaikou(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2013 3:42:06 AM
Lexifox posted...
It is a website dedicated to the discussion of competitive ("serious") Pokemon battling and the creation of an environment where skill, not luck, is the deciding factor and certain Pokemon are restricted in use to try to ensure every Pokemon has an environment where it can safely be used.

thanks for the technical and long explanation
---
#6LexifoxPosted 7/24/2013 3:43:34 AM
RyanDaRaikou posted...
Lexifox posted...

If you prefer the "tl;dr" version, "hardcore Pokemon battlers who want things to be balanced and skill-focused".
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#7RyanDaRaikou(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2013 3:45:56 AM
Lexifox posted...
RyanDaRaikou posted...
Lexifox posted...

If you prefer the "tl;dr" version, "hardcore Pokemon battlers who want things to be balanced and skill-focused".

K
---
#8GoGoatPosted 7/24/2013 3:47:43 AM
inb4thedevil
---
Official Oblivion Keyblade of the KH3 Board
#9YourLuckPosted 7/24/2013 8:06:57 AM
RyanDaRaikou posted...
Lexifox posted...

Yes, because one run-on sentence is long.
---
A familiar note is produced.
It's the note Desolation plays to keep its instrument in tune
#10fedartzPosted 7/24/2013 8:10:21 AM
GoGoat posted...
inb4thedevil

inb4therianevereturns
---
The True Honedge Blacksmith of Pokemon XY Board