This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Smogon should really think about suspecting Jolteon.

#1DaVeBaTiStAFaNPosted 7/24/2013 7:19:18 AM
It's too fast, nothing can touch it and it's powerful enough in the rain that Thunder KOs everything in 1 hit. Can't just switch in Ground types because they all use Hidden Power Ice.
---
dave batista is my idol
3ds friend code - 3050 8064 0629
#2LexifoxPosted 7/24/2013 7:25:36 AM
I can't tell if you're a troll or just really ignorant on how the process works.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#3DaVeBaTiStAFaN(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2013 7:28:06 AM
Lexifox posted...
I can't tell if you're a troll or just really ignorant on how the process works.

I know the process. The higher-ups choose something they think is really good, and they have their ban-obsessed community vote to ban whatever they chose. They could suspect Metapod and it'd probably be banned.
---
dave batista is my idol
#4Junta_JastPosted 7/24/2013 7:29:43 AM
DaVeBaTiStAFaN posted...
Lexifox posted...

I know the process. The higher-ups choose something they think is really good, and they have their ban-obsessed community vote to ban whatever they chose. They could suspect Metapod and it'd probably be banned.

Harden comfirmed OP pls nerf
---
Official DEM PANTS of the PS4 KH3 Board http://i.imgur.com/pFfdC.gif
Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection for the first time, Battlefield 3, P4A
#5RTC3Posted 7/24/2013 7:39:02 AM
jolteon too gud
---
Lakers. Black Mamba. Steve Ca$h. "Boom boom" Pau Gasol "Train." Ryan "Dirk 2.0" Kelly. we. already. won.
#6LexifoxPosted 7/24/2013 7:42:16 AM
DaVeBaTiStAFaN posted...
Lexifox posted...

Thank you for clearing up the confusion.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#7pokemonfreak97Posted 7/24/2013 8:02:27 AM
Dugtrio counters it. The Trapper Dugtrio set has a Focus Sash, so even if Jolteon's using LO and therefore can't be switched into a Specs Thunder, he can switch in on a KO, survive, and I believe STAB SE EQ, even off that 80 base Attack, OHKOs Jolteon. Dugtrio is used for countering other things (Heatran, Infernape, Jirachi, Tyranitar, et cetera), so Dugtrio is not used solely to counter Jolteon.

Having a solid counter in an OU Pokemon that would be viable anyway seems like a good reason to leave it OU. Can you say the same of any Uber? So suspect or not, it should stay OU.
---
Generation (pi)(i).
When you see this, raise e to the generation and add 1. Social experiment.
#8ImOver9000Posted 7/24/2013 8:14:36 AM
but what if jolteon has pin missile. gg dugtrio m i rite guyz?
---
"Yo Dr Insano, I'm really happy for u and I'm a let you finish, but womens rights was one of the best trolls ever." - Valkskorn
#9DaVeBaTiStAFaN(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2013 8:17:14 AM
pokemonfreak97 posted...
Dugtrio counters it. The Trapper Dugtrio set has a Focus Sash, so even if Jolteon's using LO and therefore can't be switched into a Specs Thunder, he can switch in on a KO, survive, and I believe STAB SE EQ, even off that 80 base Attack, OHKOs Jolteon. Dugtrio is used for countering other things (Heatran, Infernape, Jirachi, Tyranitar, et cetera), so Dugtrio is not used solely to counter Jolteon.

Having a solid counter in an OU Pokemon that would be viable anyway seems like a good reason to leave it OU. Can you say the same of any Uber? So suspect or not, it should stay OU.

Heatran counters Genesect. Espeon and Xatu counters Deoxys-D. Gastrodon and Jellicent counter Manaphy. Jellicent counters Blaziken.
---
quoting nancy grace is OFFENSIVE. - gamefaqs mods
#10fahademonPosted 7/24/2013 8:22:22 AM
No need,since Raikou is a much better jolteon.
---
3DS FC:3222-6949-4801 | Tell me if you add me so I can add you back. :)
Waiting for:Jump Stars Victory Vs,Pokemon X/Y,Super Smash Bros(3DS).