This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A Spin-off Action RPG, what do you think?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. A Spin-off Action RPG, what do you think?
2 years ago#11
Kind of like pokepark 2? bought.
---
Congratulations, random chance is random and based on chance -Naucitos
2 years ago#12
Nope. Even if it was made by Game Freak, it just doesn't sound all that interesting to me.

And say goodbye to competitive battling.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
love me like it's prom night
2 years ago#13
As long as it's a spin-off, I don't really care. If it ends up being good, I'd buy it.
---
Phaneuf of your lies.
2 years ago#14
Sometimes i get tired of so much turn-based, getting action oriented would be great. And as you say is spin-off so fanboys don't rave. A yes please developed by GameFreak only.
---
I'm handsome too ;)
2 years ago#15
Yeah that would be cool. I imagine it being maybe Sonic-Adventure esque, with a hub world to shop in, and separate levels/missions(probably not as linear as SA) Each Pokemon has different abilties.I imagine there would only be a limited number playable to keep things from being too samey.Like say have the original Kanto starters+Pikachu, a starter bird line and one of each other type. Like Bulbasaur could use his vine whip to fight and grapple across gaps and be a mid range fighter, Squirtle can swim and dive, Charmander burns obstacles and light dark areas, Pikachu can power generators, the bird can obviously fly etc. If they did it like that, it would be awesome.
2 years ago#16
With the Tales of Vesperia Battle System (Evolved Flex Range Linear Motion Battle System EFR-LMBS) and a Jumping button.

PLEASE.
2 years ago#17
ZTIger5 posted...
That's the sort of thing I've been wanting for years, though I pictured it in more of Smash Bros side-view style. Still, I would be completely okay with this. Instant purchase.

I pictured something more along the lines of the Tales or Star Ocean series. Especially for handling double/triple battles.
---
However history remembers me, it shall only remember a fraction of the truth.
2 years ago#18
I'm generally not a fan of action rpgs, but I might try a Pokémon one.
---
FC's: B1: Lexi 2365-9525-1918; B2: Misaki 4213-1809-7119 3DS FC: Thomas 5069-4431-9392
Official Combat Pragmatist of Real Life.
2 years ago#19
Kinda like the general idea used in Pokemon Rumble, but maximized and with actual Pokemon instead of toys.
---
You have no...idea 'bout me...do you?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. A Spin-off Action RPG, what do you think?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived