This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if Rattled made a Pokemon immune to Ghost, Dark, and Bug?

#1DuncanwiiPosted 7/24/2013 11:16:55 AM
Can you imagine Sudowoodo, with 3 immunities?
---
Sister-How would you feel if you were playing a game, and in that game, Mario was a baby? Me-I'd be playing Yoshi's Island, so I would be feeling great.
#2CakeOfLiesPosted 7/24/2013 11:21:01 AM
Then we just need a bulky Psychic type with Rattled and we got ourselves a pretty great wall.
With resisting Fighting and all.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#3GoldenSWarriorsPosted 7/24/2013 11:25:17 AM
Clamperl to uber
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
http://i.minus.com/iyd6J984Oz8cy.gif
#4SilverSockPosted 7/24/2013 1:16:55 PM
Wouldn't really make any sense, if my understanding of ratted is correct. I always thought of the speed boost as the Pokemon running away terrified, with Ghost, Dark, and Bug being common fears. How would being afraid of something make you immune to it?

That being said, 3 free immunities would probably be too much, especially with even decent distribution.

I feel like I took this topic too seriously...
---
3DS FC-2552-1309-1796 Name: Indy
#5Duncanwii(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2013 2:02:08 PM
SilverSock posted...
Wouldn't really make any sense, if my understanding of ratted is correct. I always thought of the speed boost as the Pokemon running away terrified, with Ghost, Dark, and Bug being common fears. How would being afraid of something make you immune to it?.

I was thinking that the Pokemon would run away fast enough that the attack wouldn't even hit them, so they would get the speed boost and not take any damage from the attacks.
---
Sister-How would you feel if you were playing a game, and in that game, Mario was a baby? Me-I'd be playing Yoshi's Island, so I would be feeling great.