This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Was it hinted when you can get Pikachu?

#1caddiwPosted 7/24/2013 12:41:06 PM
I stopped tracking the game updates for some time and just wanted to know if it was confirmed as an early capture?

Also I remember it saying its name in pokemon-amie, will it say its name in battle? I just think it would make sense is all.

(I didn't want to make two topics so I apologize for cramming two questions into one.)
---
Started from the bottom now we're here.
#2FuneralCakePosted 7/24/2013 12:53:27 PM
We don't know when you'll be able to get Pikachu. I have a feeling it might be early on in the forest (which you go to before the first gym) but like I said, we don't have confirmation one way or the other.

As for saying its name, yes, that's probably how it will be in battle too. It looks like the cries are being updated, since some of the older Pokemon sound a bit different.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
love me like it's prom night
#3caddiw(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2013 12:57:21 PM
FuneralCake posted...
We don't know when you'll be able to get Pikachu. I have a feeling it might be early on in the forest (which you go to before the first gym) but like I said, we don't have confirmation one way or the other.

As for saying its name, yes, that's probably how it will be in battle too. It looks like the cries are being updated, since some of the older Pokemon sound a bit different.

Sweet on both answers and lol sorry for the second topic like this I hadn't seen it.
---
Started from the bottom now we're here.