This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope they fix the GTS this gen...what do you want to see added/changed?

#1Gsus_94Posted 7/24/2013 7:33:39 PM
It was extremely difficult finding anything you ever wanted when a lot of people would just ask for legendaries that were at levels lower than you could ever get them.

You should also be able to put up multiple pokemon that you would like to receive rather than just one option. For example, i put up my Empoleon and would accept a Clefable, a Smeargle, or a vaporeon. But mostly i just want the shenanigans to no longer be a part of the GTS

Are there any other reasonable features you want to see?
---
3DS FC: 0473 7779 6792
ACNL: Melo from Besaid
#2X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/24/2013 7:35:24 PM
I wouldn't care if they add or remove anything or even put GTS in the game personally, but I think any form of trading should be done a bit faster. It shouldn't take like 40 seconds per Pokémon.
---
GT: Ayumi Spender || PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to. 3DS: 2921 9091 2567
#3LightningHawk90Posted 7/24/2013 7:35:28 PM
They already gave us the ability to search for a pokemon not in your pokedex. I think that's enough.
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#4FuneralCakePosted 7/24/2013 7:36:35 PM
I also would like to see impossible requests gone. I don't think anyone would disagree on that.

But probably the biggest improvement would be to select from more than 7 people at a time. That's just terrible design.

It would also be nice to search for specific natures, abilities, and other attributes, but I doubt that will happen.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
love me like it's prom night
#5javel34Posted 7/24/2013 7:36:36 PM
RageKaiser posted...
They already gave us the ability to search for a pokemon not in your pokedex. I think that's enough.

What? When?
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.
#6AsdfYunsungfdsAPosted 7/24/2013 7:37:25 PM
Not being able to request pokemon you haven't seen is a pain but I can understand why they don't let you do it. Wish there was a mechanism that allowed you to though...maybe after getting the National Dex and doing some other stuff (like a lot of trades?).
---
Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/thecrazyazn
#7AsdfYunsungfdsAPosted 7/24/2013 7:38:16 PM
javel34 posted...
RageKaiser posted...

What? When?

I must have missed out on this too. When did they add that? O_o
---
Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/thecrazyazn
#8X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/24/2013 7:38:20 PM
AsdfYunsungfdsA posted...
Not being able to request pokemon you haven't seen is a pain but I can understand why they don't let you do it. Wish there was a mechanism that allowed you to though...maybe after getting the National Dex and doing some other stuff (like a lot of trades?).

They already stated you can look for Pokémon that's not in your Pokédex.
---
GT: Ayumi Spender || PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to. 3DS: 2921 9091 2567
#9FuneralCakePosted 7/24/2013 7:40:17 PM
AsdfYunsungfdsA posted...
javel34 posted...
RageKaiser posted...

What? When?

I must have missed out on this too. When did they add that? O_o

http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/whats_new/pss/

Previously, you could trade via the GTS only for Pokémon you'd already registered in your Pokédex by seeing or catching them. For the first time in the main Pokémon series, Pokémon X and Pokémon Y allow you to receive a Pokémon not yet registered in your Pokédex via GTS trade!

---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
love me like it's prom night
#10CakeOfLiesPosted 7/24/2013 7:42:02 PM(edited)
This isn't GTS-related, but it's still related to wifi.

Wifi co-op Battle Frontier/Subway.
You connect with a random person on wifi (or with someone you've exchanged Friend Codes with) and you do a streak of Battle Frontier/Subway with them.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF