This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope they fix the GTS this gen...what do you want to see added/changed?

#11javel34Posted 7/24/2013 7:42:25 PM
FuneralCake posted...
AsdfYunsungfdsA posted...
javel34 posted...
RageKaiser posted...
They already gave us the ability to search for a pokemon not in your pokedex. I think that's enough.

What? When?

I must have missed out on this too. When did they add that? O_o

http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/whats_new/pss/

Previously, you could trade via the GTS only for Pokémon you'd already registered in your Pokédex by seeing or catching them. For the first time in the main Pokémon series, Pokémon X and Pokémon Y allow you to receive a Pokémon not yet registered in your Pokédex via GTS trade!

Oh I thought I missed something in black/white lol. Great news though ^_^
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.
#12SocranPosted 7/24/2013 7:42:43 PM
http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/whats_new/pss/

Go to the GTS section and check the captions underneath the pictures (namely the second one).
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#13mada7Posted 7/24/2013 7:45:13 PM
Impossible requests gone
Able to view all pokemon available that meet the search criteria not just 7
Able to search for pokemon not in your pokedex (this is the age of the internet theres no more pokemon that are a surprise)
Able to request a pokemon with a certain item included (trade my seadra w/dragon scale for another seadra w/dragon scale)
Able to request a specific ability from among the available abilities

That would make the GTS so much more useful
---
Wall-Mart the place you go when you just got to meat a true moron -Lord of Phendrana
Pokemon Black FC = 3396 8733 5419
#14Gsus_94(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2013 7:45:49 PM
RageKaiser posted...
They already gave us the ability to search for a pokemon not in your pokedex. I think that's enough.

That's nice, until everyone and their mother starts asking for a level 9 zekrom. I just don't think that should be allowed. Actually, i don't think you should be able to ask for a level range, it would get rid of that problem.
---
3DS FC: 0473 7779 6792
ACNL: Melo from Besaid
#15CakeOfLiesPosted 7/24/2013 7:47:22 PM
Gsus_94 posted...
RageKaiser posted...

That's nice, until everyone and their mother starts asking for a level 9 zekrom. I just don't think that should be allowed. Actually, i don't think you should be able to ask for a level range, it would get rid of that problem.

Or maybe simply being unable to ask for an impossible level range.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#16LexifoxPosted 7/24/2013 7:49:15 PM
Remove impossible trades (Lv 9 Mewtwo/Reshiram/Zekrom/whatever).
Allow us to exclude certain trades (say, blocking any trade that requests Shaymin, Darkrai, etc.)
Allow us to "refresh" trades. I dislike that I have to change criteria because searching for a Pokemon of a specific level range, sex, region, etc. turned up a bunch of offers I have no interest in.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#17KHEARTPOKEMONPosted 7/24/2013 8:03:05 PM
FuneralCake posted...
I also would like to see impossible requests gone. I don't think anyone would disagree on that.

But probably the biggest improvement would be to select from more than 7 people at a time. That's just terrible design.

It would also be nice to search for specific natures, abilities, and other attributes, but I doubt that will happen.

---
B1 FC: 2366 2748 2343, B2 FC: 2022 9873 8215, W1 FC: 3612 1364 7388 http://tinyurl.com/aw8slee
Official Shiny Shuckle of Everywhere!