This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The new UI feels really forced

#11jneal57Posted 7/24/2013 7:22:24 PM
oh no everyone....DIFFERENCE! hide your kids and hide your wives because difference is gonna change them all up in here.

listen. most people here don't care. it's not like the normal play is gonna just gawk at the UI all day and not play the game and watch the battle.
---
:3 kitty kitty
#12Second_Chances(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2013 7:24:42 PM
FuneralCake posted...
Is the alignment really that big of an issue? The text is pretty much aligned with the center of the button, so I don't really see the problem.

It bugs me, personally. It looks off. The best solution would to do what the past two generations did and have the accented E in Pokemon be a lowercase instead of uppercase, which not only lets them center the text on the button but also have it be properly aligned. As it is it just looks kinda sloppy.
#13EnferolunosPosted 7/24/2013 7:28:07 PM
FuneralCake posted...
Well, and they don't really even have the option to shift "Pokemon" up because the word is too long. The only option would have been to shift "Bag" down, which would have worked fine, but I don't see it as an issue that they didn't. Hell, I only noticed that they weren't in alignment once it had been pointed out by other people.

Well, they could shift "Pokemon" up, but it would overlap the silver, or shift "Bag" down, but the bubble might seem empty above. That's what I meant.
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Don't start unbelieving! Never do not feel your feelings!
#14ajko000Posted 7/24/2013 8:41:14 PM
This is why I'm loving Pokemon 3D, it's seriously refreshing having a simple digital based UI instead of some stupid touch pad bull****.
#15james009223Posted 7/25/2013 1:07:27 AM
ajko000 posted...
This is why I'm loving Pokemon 3D, it's seriously refreshing having a simple digital based UI instead of some stupid touch pad bull****.