This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you all feel about a console game in the vein of Colluseum this gen?

#1Holy_OrangesPosted 7/24/2013 7:58:57 PM
I enjoyed Colluseum and Gale of Darkness, definitely over Battle Revolution, and was hoping for another game with a similar theme. Doesn't have to be in Orre, though I wouldn't mind that. If they bring back Shadow Pokémon, and they are ones that are hard to get in X and Y, I think it would be helpful.

Yes, I understand that they were there to help get older Pokemon in Gen 3, and that we hopefully won't need that, but I think another game might be fun.
---
Come join us at the Infamous Second Son board, one of the most anticipated PS4 Games: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/704525-infamous-second-son
#2jfx_zeroPosted 7/24/2013 7:59:59 PM
Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!
---
Check out my music page at: chrisbyerly.bandcamp.com or soundcloud.com/chris-byerly
#3FuneralCakePosted 7/24/2013 8:00:17 PM
As long as it was made by Game Freak, I might consider playing it. If Genius Sonority makes the game, though... just no.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
love me like it's prom night
#4Soul_of_YveltalPosted 7/24/2013 8:00:52 PM
Infinitely yes.
---
I am the true Yveltal.
#5pokemonfreak97Posted 7/24/2013 8:12:05 PM
I'd like them to have a Colo/XD-style game with the Shadow Legendary Trio being the weather trio, more Shadow Pokemon (more of a focus on Pokemon outside the New Unova Pokedex) and Shadow Pokemon that get their Hidden Abilities. I also think it'd be interesting to see what improvements they can make to the formula with three more generations of Pokemon and two more console generations.
---
Generation (pi)(i).
When you see this, raise e to the generation and add 1. Social experiment.
#6nightblade_hawkPosted 7/24/2013 8:13:51 PM
All I want is Pokemon Stadium 3. Nothing more nothing else.
#7EnferolunosPosted 7/24/2013 8:17:21 PM
FuneralCake posted...
As long as it was made by Game Freak, I might consider playing it. If Genius Sonority makes the game, though... just no.

Mostly this. I didn't like Colosseum or XD, but I can't say I wouldn't give their next game another chance if they fixed my major complaints about the first 2.
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Don't start unbelieving! Never do not feel your feelings!
#8Toasty_KabalPosted 7/24/2013 8:21:17 PM
I don't really care. I assume such a game would be for the Wii U, which I would never buy.
---
PSN: TheLoneCthulhu
#9EnferolunosPosted 7/24/2013 8:21:53 PM
Toasty_Kabal posted...
I don't really care. I assume such a game would be for the Wii U, which I would never buy.

Precious
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Don't start unbelieving! Never do not feel your feelings!
#10SPDShadowRangerPosted 7/24/2013 8:26:57 PM
Take Stadium/Stadium 2 and fuse it with Colo/XD and hell yeah.