This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you all feel about a console game in the vein of Colluseum this gen?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How do you all feel about a console game in the vein of Colluseum this gen?
3 years ago#1
I enjoyed Colluseum and Gale of Darkness, definitely over Battle Revolution, and was hoping for another game with a similar theme. Doesn't have to be in Orre, though I wouldn't mind that. If they bring back Shadow Pokémon, and they are ones that are hard to get in X and Y, I think it would be helpful.

Yes, I understand that they were there to help get older Pokemon in Gen 3, and that we hopefully won't need that, but I think another game might be fun.
Come join us at the Infamous Second Son board, one of the most anticipated PS4 Games: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/704525-infamous-second-son
3 years ago#2
Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!
Check out my music page at: chrisbyerly.bandcamp.com or soundcloud.com/chris-byerly
3 years ago#3
As long as it was made by Game Freak, I might consider playing it. If Genius Sonority makes the game, though... just no.
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
love me like it's prom night
3 years ago#4
Infinitely yes.
I am the true Yveltal.
3 years ago#5
I'd like them to have a Colo/XD-style game with the Shadow Legendary Trio being the weather trio, more Shadow Pokemon (more of a focus on Pokemon outside the New Unova Pokedex) and Shadow Pokemon that get their Hidden Abilities. I also think it'd be interesting to see what improvements they can make to the formula with three more generations of Pokemon and two more console generations.
Generation (pi)(i).
When you see this, raise e to the generation and add 1. Social experiment.
3 years ago#6
All I want is Pokemon Stadium 3. Nothing more nothing else.
3 years ago#7
FuneralCake posted...
As long as it was made by Game Freak, I might consider playing it. If Genius Sonority makes the game, though... just no.

Mostly this. I didn't like Colosseum or XD, but I can't say I wouldn't give their next game another chance if they fixed my major complaints about the first 2.
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Don't start unbelieving! Never do not feel your feelings!
3 years ago#8
I don't really care. I assume such a game would be for the Wii U, which I would never buy.
PSN: TheLoneCthulhu
3 years ago#9
Toasty_Kabal posted...
I don't really care. I assume such a game would be for the Wii U, which I would never buy.

Precious
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Don't start unbelieving! Never do not feel your feelings!
3 years ago#10
Take Stadium/Stadium 2 and fuse it with Colo/XD and hell yeah.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How do you all feel about a console game in the vein of Colluseum this gen?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived