This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How long until Smogon starts banning indivdual types?

#1DaVeBaTiStAFaNPosted 7/25/2013 8:23:31 AM
I've thought for a while that they'd have banned Dragons because they're so "over-centralizing." but that's just a cover story I guess.
---
quoting nancy grace is OFFENSIVE. - gamefaqs mods
3ds friend code - 3050 8064 0629
#2LexifoxPosted 7/25/2013 8:23:54 AM
Oh wow, we've got a new one. neat.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#3uuurrrgghPosted 7/25/2013 8:26:55 AM
Knowing fairy types, I would believe dragon types will lose their appeal, giving them a pernament place in the OU department.
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#4deadpool848Posted 7/25/2013 9:22:19 AM
Dragons now - Outrage till enemie team is dead.
Dragons in Gen 6 - Outrage, oponent swich into fairy.

We still arent truly aware of the strength and weaknesses of Fairy type, as well as if there will be many "good" pokemon with that typing, but we will see.

Smogon on the otherhand just picks the msot used thing that has really good stats in OU and tells its community to vote uber or not, there really isnt that much to there bans XD. If more of there community is pissed that there getting swept by something, it will probably get banned.
#5CakeOfLiesPosted 7/25/2013 9:24:29 AM
deadpool848 posted...
Dragons now - Outrage till enemie team is dead.
Dragons in Gen 6 - Dragon Claw, Dragon Rush, and Dual Chop.

Fix'd.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#6javel34Posted 7/25/2013 9:25:37 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7DrakoVongola1Posted 7/25/2013 9:28:08 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8YourLuckPosted 7/25/2013 11:29:24 AM
DaVeBaTiStAFaN posted...
I've thought for a while that they'd have banned Dragons because they're so "over-centralizing." but that's just a cover story I guess.

Can I just ask why you seem to hate competitive? I've seen you're type of people and they get annoyed by it, but you... iduneven.
---
A familiar note is produced.
It's the note Desolation plays to keep its instrument in tune
#9LexifoxPosted 7/25/2013 11:39:47 AM
YourLuck posted...
DaVeBaTiStAFaN posted...

Can I just ask why you seem to hate competitive? I've seen you're type of people and they get annoyed by it, but you... iduneven.

Dude just popped up and started making threads about this and a lot of anti-Smogon stuff. Dude's just trolling.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod