This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If pokemon are our friends

#31Arne83Posted 7/27/2013 11:15:49 PM
X_Ayumi_X posted...
Wiseman288 posted...
Oyvey, this subject dates back to pokemon red, green and blue. It's almost a zen riddle "Is it wrong to force imaginary creatures to fight?"

Let me ask you, do you play any shooter games? Call of Duty, Medal of Honor, GTA or SR3? In those games, you run around killing people outright, that's wrong too isn't it? The thing is, as long as you know it's not okay to do in the real world, you should be fine to play the game.

This topic has no real answer to be fair, and I think it's best if you just move on.

I used to play/care for GTA.
I like Saints Row 1 and 2 (Didn't like 3, will get 4 though because HE'S BACK!)
Killing in those games isn't wrong because it's the only way I can do it without going to jail.

3 was awesome, what is wrong with you?
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals..." - Agent K.
#32X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/27/2013 11:18:39 PM
Arne83 posted...
X_Ayumi_X posted...
Wiseman288 posted...
Oyvey, this subject dates back to pokemon red, green and blue. It's almost a zen riddle "Is it wrong to force imaginary creatures to fight?"

Let me ask you, do you play any shooter games? Call of Duty, Medal of Honor, GTA or SR3? In those games, you run around killing people outright, that's wrong too isn't it? The thing is, as long as you know it's not okay to do in the real world, you should be fine to play the game.

This topic has no real answer to be fair, and I think it's best if you just move on.

I used to play/care for GTA.
I like Saints Row 1 and 2 (Didn't like 3, will get 4 though because HE'S BACK!)
Killing in those games isn't wrong because it's the only way I can do it without going to jail.

3 was awesome, what is wrong with you?

Story was stupid, customizing was horrible compared to 2, HE was gone, disc locked content and nickel dimed for them, season pass was not that great.
Only thing good was some of how the combat was set up within the game, and the return of voice actors for the main character...
...even though I still feel a bit meh sounding like an asian-spanish girl.
---
GT: Ayumi Spender || PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to. 3DS: 2921 9091 2567
#33agentkb2001Posted 7/27/2013 11:41:36 PM
fail
---
R.I.P. Richard Pryor,The greatest.
President of the Red Ghost Motorcycle Club (GTA)