This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

which is your favorite gen also have you ever gotten a non starter to start

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. which is your favorite gen also have you ever gotten a non starter to start

User Info: hydrocrush

hydrocrush
3 years ago#1
which is your all around favorite gen - Results (29 votes)
1 kanto
10.34% (3 votes)
2 johto
20.69% (6 votes)
3 hoenn
31.03% (9 votes)
4 shino
20.69% (6 votes)
5 issun/unova
17.24% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
also have you ever switched out your starter out at the beginning as in through trade because it sucked so bad for something else

gen 5 horrible starters all around a weak otter a fighting/fire for the 3rd in a row and a pig just for hp useless and a snake that is the fastest but the fastest grass type with no power

so i tossed out my starter for a piplup in white and shinx in black 2
WINNER E3 2013 NINTENDO
2nd place microsoft because at least they were funny last is sony because they sucked hard - FUN FACT most of gamefaqs is sony fanboys

User Info: SirPikachu

SirPikachu
3 years ago#2
I was confused by the topic for so long.

Also, I always use my starter. I've only NOT used my starter recently in W2, and that was post-game.

User Info: P0k3m0nWaRR10R8

P0k3m0nWaRR10R8
3 years ago#3
Probably Gen 3 or 5, honestly can't make up my mind, but I've never used a non-starter in 3, but in Black 2 I'm using a team of favorites, so yes, I've used a non-starter
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.

User Info: Noble-Heart

Noble-Heart
3 years ago#4
My favorite is gen 2, mostly for nostalgic and I boxed in my servine in white2 for the more elegant and superior grass pokemon Lilligant.
Official Crystal of the Pokemon X and Y board
"I like girls. But now... it's about justice."

User Info: Thepenguinking2

Thepenguinking2
3 years ago#5
Shino? What's that horrible ripoff? Sinnoh is much better.
And I only boxed my starter once. In a pokemon red randomizer nuzlocke, because he died...
Mentions of Zangoose since 6/27/2013 as of this post: 44
Official Shadow Zangoose of the X board and Salamence of PGD!

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
3 years ago#6
Wut.

OH! My favorite gen is Gen 5 and I've used the Hoenn Starters as my only Pokemon in White 2 before.
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF

User Info: FuneralCake

FuneralCake
3 years ago#7
My favorite is probably gen 5, and it's the only gen where I've ditched my starter.

In Black, I ditched my Emboar about halfway through the game. It was just too terrible, and Chandelure was so much more awesome. Then in Black 2, I already know the starters would be horrible, so I just ditched my Tepig ASAP.
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
love me like it's prom night

User Info: maxforce2869

maxforce2869
3 years ago#8
I used to use gameshark codes back on the gen 1 and gen 2 games to swap the starter for something new. My favorite was starting with a vulpix in gen 1 or a staryu in gen 2.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. which is your favorite gen also have you ever gotten a non starter to start

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived