This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hiro vs. IAMTHELEAKER

#11SinExDeathPosted 7/27/2013 1:40:09 AM
TherianReturns posted...
Corocoro

---
Asketh Ky to Sol, "Heaven or Hell?" and Sol, being of Gear did say "Let's Rock."
Roman Cancels 1:14
#12Luigi playerPosted 7/27/2013 3:20:41 AM
the leaker guy has so much wrong information already
---
I'm a the Luigi master!
www.freewebs.com/luigi_player/
#13LegendofDarkraiPosted 7/27/2013 5:12:06 AM
TherianReturns posted...
Corocoro

This...pretty much
---
You're looking at gamefaqs last air-bender
#14SocranPosted 7/27/2013 5:32:49 AM(edited)
CharizardFire posted...
Erm...

Hiro?

Considering things he's said have actually been true and IAMTHELEAKER came out and said that he was posting fake information?

/topic.

This.

The "Hiro" that's most likely being discussed here (that is to say, the recent source of rumors) is confirmed to not be the same Hiro who gave actual information in the past.

So we've got a confirmed fake and a confessed liar.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#15ScepterOfLovePosted 7/27/2013 5:32:59 AM
I don't think there was a shred of evidence to IAMTHELEAKER's claims and I have no clue why so many people believed them.
---
"Yet here we are, shaking our booties..."
My movie review blog: logankrum.wordpress.com
#16SocranPosted 7/27/2013 6:14:31 AM
ScepterOfLove posted...
I don't think there was a shred of evidence to IAMTHELEAKER's claims and I have no clue why so many people believed them.

I can't find any links as to what exactly this person claimed, anyway. I see a lot of leaks with no name attributed, and a lot of "IAMTHELEAKER" topics that don't mention which leaks are his.

Is it the one that predicted the minotaur? That seems to be the one the most people took to heart for some reason, so it would make sense that that's the guy people keep talking about.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."