This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I think Noivern needs to be pure flying

#61Twilight_SonataPosted 7/29/2013 10:07:00 PM
fissionprimer posted...
That **** is not flying.

That's what I was getting at, yeah. Sorry if I was unclear. Castform is an example of a Pokemon that could easily have been pulled off as pure Flying and it matches your description of what a pure Flying Pokemon would be like.

Ari917 posted...
So you agree it's not a dragon, has nothing relating to dragons and thus would not be considered a dragon just to prove Rayquaza isn't one? What is the logic there?

*facepalm*
You're doing that thing again where you're making no sense because you're making up stuff I'm saying that I'm not actually saying.

Traits that are more associated with dragon Pokémon.

That's my question.

Drop the strawman

The irony is palpable.

If you have a better example then Rayquaza then please present it

I believe that I already have. You just keep harping on about Rayquaza.
#62Ari917Posted 7/29/2013 11:16:40 PM(edited)
Twilight_Sonata posted...
*facepalm*
You're doing that thing again where you're making no sense because you're making up stuff I'm saying that I'm not actually saying.

You're not being clear! For all the crap you give me this one point you never clarify what you even mean here. What's the point of this? Why is Groudon draconic if you yourself don't agree with it and how does it play into Rayquaza? Explain yourself because this is easily the weakest part of your argument.

That's my question.

How was that statement a question?

The irony is palpable.

And ironically you're doing it yourself right now, Pot, meet kettle.

I'm trying to understand you but you're not giving me clear points to work off of. If you want me to stop then you have to clarify.

I believe that I already have. You just keep harping on about Rayquaza.

And what are they? Give me those points outlined now, and don't deter like "I already said them" because I'm asking you to bring them up front and center. Really, the only reason I'm harping on Rayquaza is because that's the only one we're focusing on right now, you haven't given me much else to work with.
---
Official Wyvern Lord of the Awakening Board