This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Legendaries aren't legendaries anymore

#1dieravePosted 7/25/2013 10:33:40 PM
There are just too many legendaries, reducing their worth by tons. On the other hand we only have 6 pseudo legendaries, which makes them feel more unique than the abundant "legendaries"
---
---
#2JarickoPosted 7/25/2013 10:37:47 PM
Agreed.
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
#3xXFlam1ng_N1nJaPosted 7/25/2013 10:38:12 PM
This again? Don't like it, don't play it. Also, there are way too many legendaries.
---
No one cares what you're currently playing or what games you look forward to.
#4GBeastMegamanBXPosted 7/25/2013 10:59:11 PM
But just like in real life, there are a lot of legends/legendary people. And seeing how each region is like its own country, there aren't that many. We don't know ultimately how many regions exist/will exist in the Pokemon World.
---
"I noticed your beautiful hair right away" - Minato to Kushina
#5JarickoPosted 7/25/2013 11:50:29 PM
What is legendary about a genesect? What is legendary about Celebi compared to say a Lilligant?
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
#6CherryTangerinePosted 7/25/2013 11:52:35 PM
You're right. Most legendaries are unique. Therefore, only one person in the world should be allowed to have a specific legendary Pokemon. Let's make them mean something again!
#7UmuruPosted 7/25/2013 11:54:36 PM
Legendary Pokemon have legends around them. They are still legendary.
#8Ari917Posted 7/25/2013 11:58:03 PM(edited)
Jaricko posted...
What is legendary about a genesect? What is legendary about Celebi compared to say a Lilligant?

Genesect's in the same position as Mewtwo, and does traveling through time ring a bell? I know Lilligant doesn't have that ability.

Really, like mentioned before, the legendaries are like the gods and monsters in real world mythology. There are many of them, but none of them are any less legendary because of it.
---
Official Wyvern Lord of the Awakening Board
#9GBeastMegamanBXPosted 7/25/2013 11:57:48 PM
Jaricko posted...

How many pokemon do you that can travel through time or was a fossil that enhanced by technology?
---
"I noticed your beautiful hair right away" - Minato to Kushina
#10waterpkmaster06Posted 7/26/2013 12:00:25 AM
Only 7.39% of pokemon are legendary which is 48 out of 649 that's not that much and it's not like they are all in one region but gen 3 and 4 went a little overboard.
---
I will become the best water type pokemon trainer believe it!!! B1FC- 0691-4038-4139 Name: Jalen