This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Rumors! :O

#1MyNameIsNotJenPosted 7/26/2013 2:01:19 AM
This comes from Hiro (aka Hirobyte)

"Melkor and I have been debating whether or not to post pictures of Pokemon again, but I can confirm a few things. We may or may not post drawings of what the starter evolutions and other Pokemon look like, but if we do, you can expect them in August or September."

1. A 3-stage wolf line. Starts with a cub with a white shroud, evolves into a taller but slim wolf with crystals around it's body, and then evolves again into a black wolf with fewer crystals but an intimidating glare.

2. Helioptile's evolution is a taller lizard/dragon that can stand upright. It has a long tail that emits electricity and grows wings that resembles Charizard's but larger. It is much more confident and it evolves through Happiness.

3. Chespin's final evolution is a knight, Fennekin's is a wizard fox, and Froakie's is a fast ninja.

4. Sycamore isn't the Champion, and the real Champion tag-teams with you a few times like Steven but doesn't use the Pokemon on his main team.

5. Numerous characters from past generations appear, most importantly N, Cynthia, Wallace, and Professor Oak. Sycamore is one of Professor Oak's students and you get the Kanto starters after going to a meeting between the two.

----

Someone asking if Helioptile evolves into Electric/Flying..
"No, Electric/Dragon. It resembles a slim dragon standing upright. It's tail is longer with the tip emitting electricity when it is at the height of it's confidence. It's still frilled and it isn't a mountable Pokemon. Fennekin's final evolution is however."

----
---
~When Pontius comes to kill the king upon his throne,
I'm ready for their stones~
#2MyNameIsNotJen(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 2:01:49 AM
Someone else asks a few questions
1. Do secret bases or anything closely related to that return?

2. Is there another Team that hasn't been revealed?

3. What is the strongest Fairy Type move?

4. More info on Pokemon Amie?

5. Any new features we don't know about yet?

6. How strong is Xerneas' Geomancy and Yveltal's Oblivion wing?

7. Any new moves (besides the ones we know already)?

Hiro's answers:
1. No

2. No

3. Can't reveal that yet but can say it's a much stronger than Geomancy

4. You can pet Pokemon, feed them, sing songs with them and mimic what they say, and make them do tricks.

5. A lot more, especially battle-orientated. There is a specific feature that allows you to re-battle trainers but their AI will have been increased x2

6. 130 Power each

7. Of course! More than 30 new moves will be added, and more than 10 new abilities.
---
#3RaidenHeroPosted 7/26/2013 2:02:52 AM
You do releazie this might not actually be Hirobyte..but some of info is similar to Pokexperto's info..
#4NeonDragon9000Posted 7/26/2013 2:02:56 AM
He also said something new would be revealed August 12.
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
#5MyNameIsNotJen(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 2:05:14 AM
NeonDragon9000 posted...

Hahaha >.<
Yes, I realize that this maybe 100% false, but you can't deny the fact that rumors are a big part of what gets us very excited for the games ^_^
---
#6hors_doeuvresPosted 7/26/2013 2:09:04 AM
MyNameIsNotJen posted...
3. What is the strongest Fairy Type move?
Can't reveal that yet but can say it's a much stronger than Geomancy

A fairy-type Hyper Beam? :O
---
3DS: 3179-7514-8675
"Vitamins, carotins, potassium, fiber... polyphenol!!!"
#7jEr3mYPosted 7/26/2013 2:12:53 AM
NeonDragon9000 posted...

Well duh. Thats when CoroCoro gets leaked!!!
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 18 - updated 8 June 2013
#8CherryTangerinePosted 7/26/2013 2:19:51 AM
Like other "rumors", this seems to be a list of what people have already been hypothesizing and hoping for...

1. People were just asking for a wolf line not too long ago, and now here they are.
2. Helioptile's evolution has been guessed to be electric/dragon for some time, and now here it is.
3. The three starters' final designs have been hypothesized to be exactly what's listed here, right down to Froakie being a ninja.

4 and 5 are minor details that would make sense because past generations have already implemented old rivals and leaders.

I can't be the only one who notices how blatant this is.
#9nightblade_hawkPosted 7/26/2013 2:22:13 AM
1. A 3-stage wolf line. Starts with a cub with a white shroud, evolves into a taller but slim wolf with crystals around it's body, and then evolves again into a black wolf with fewer crystals but an intimidating glare.

That actually sounds nice I would like that. Could be Ice/Dark by what it sounds.

2. Helioptile's evolution is a taller lizard/dragon that can stand upright. It has a long tail that emits electricity and grows wings that resembles Charizard's but larger. It is much more confident and it evolves through Happiness.

Please...don't be true...

3. Chespin's final evolution is a knight, Fennekin's is a wizard fox, and Froakie's is a fast ninja.

Wait...what? A Knight, a Wizard and a Ninja? This isn't Dungeons and Dragons!

4. Sycamore isn't the Champion, and the real Champion tag-teams with you a few times like Steven but doesn't use the Pokemon on his main team.

I don't care about this.

5. Numerous characters from past generations appear, most importantly N, Cynthia, Wallace, and Professor Oak. Sycamore is one of Professor Oak's students and you get the Kanto starters after going to a meeting between the two.

This COULD be true.
#10Luigi playerPosted 7/26/2013 2:29:03 AM
Why does everything end up standing upright? I hate that so much...
---
I'm a the Luigi master!
www.freewebs.com/luigi_player/