Ugh... Why do all of these rumors have to be tempting? I want that Ice wolf damnit!
Well, if it's Hiro I'll definitely give him an ear since he got the typings of the legendaries and Sylveon right so he has some shred of credibility. Having said that, we don't even know if it is Hiro and hopefully someone tries to get into contact with him so that we can verify it.
1. A 3-stage wolf line. Starts with a cub with a white shroud, evolves into a taller but slim wolf with crystals around it's body, and then evolves again into a black wolf with fewer crystals but an intimidating glare.
2. Helioptile's evolution is a taller lizard/dragon that can stand upright. It has a long tail that emits electricity and grows wings that resembles Charizard's but larger. It is much more confident and it evolves through Happiness.
3. Chespin's final evolution is a knight, Fennekin's is a wizard fox, and Froakie's is a fast ninja.
4. Sycamore isn't the Champion, and the real Champion tag-teams with you a few times like Steven but doesn't use the Pokemon on his main team.
5. Numerous characters from past generations appear, most importantly N, Cynthia, Wallace, and Professor Oak. Sycamore is one of Professor Oak's students and you get the Kanto starters after going to a meeting between the two.
1) Sounds like Manectric is getting en evolution (probably confused crystals for those hair spikes) 2) That's just lazy design, an electric Charizard. 3) So Chespin's line would focus on defense, Froakie being speed, Fennekin sp attack 4) Sounds like bull with the champion not using his main team 5) Just like the previous games