This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Rumors! :O

#41biohazard151Posted 7/26/2013 10:09:05 AM
Dat shroud/crystal wolf though...get on it gamefreak
---
"What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not an end"
#42Ari917Posted 7/26/2013 10:21:06 AM(edited)
Ugh... Why do all of these rumors have to be tempting? I want that Ice wolf damnit!

Well, if it's Hiro I'll definitely give him an ear since he got the typings of the legendaries and Sylveon right so he has some shred of credibility. Having said that, we don't even know if it is Hiro and hopefully someone tries to get into contact with him so that we can verify it.
---
Official Wyvern Lord of the Awakening Board
#43bretonftwPosted 7/26/2013 10:17:01 AM
LightningAce11 posted...
Hiro has been right so far, so I will say this is true till disproved.

You must be very religious.
---
I love Twilight and the Biebs and Fairies
FC: 3969-4527-9578
#44GlitterGunsPosted 7/26/2013 10:20:44 AM
trewerd posted...
I'm seriously doubting N, Cynthia and such returning. I can see Oak returning though.

To be honest, considering Game Freak's idolatry with her, I can see Cynthia returning more than the others.
#45GTomahawkPosted 7/26/2013 10:21:41 AM(edited)
Remember that anyone could sign up as Hiro and pretend to be him.

I think people are forgetting that just because a couple rumors come true doesn't mean that every one (or even most of them) are going to be :I
#46LazHarshawPosted 7/26/2013 10:37:10 AM
1. A 3-stage wolf line. Starts with a cub with a white shroud, evolves into a taller but slim wolf with crystals around it's body, and then evolves again into a black wolf with fewer crystals but an intimidating glare.

2. Helioptile's evolution is a taller lizard/dragon that can stand upright. It has a long tail that emits electricity and grows wings that resembles Charizard's but larger. It is much more confident and it evolves through Happiness.

3. Chespin's final evolution is a knight, Fennekin's is a wizard fox, and Froakie's is a fast ninja.

4. Sycamore isn't the Champion, and the real Champion tag-teams with you a few times like Steven but doesn't use the Pokemon on his main team.

5. Numerous characters from past generations appear, most importantly N, Cynthia, Wallace, and Professor Oak. Sycamore is one of Professor Oak's students and you get the Kanto starters after going to a meeting between the two.

1) Sounds like Manectric is getting en evolution (probably confused crystals for those hair spikes)
2) That's just lazy design, an electric Charizard.
3) So Chespin's line would focus on defense, Froakie being speed, Fennekin sp attack
4) Sounds like bull with the champion not using his main team
5) Just like the previous games

Going to go out on a limb and say fake.
#47AngryGFAQerPosted 7/26/2013 10:42:41 AM(edited)
The moderator of Pokejungle claims that the 'Hiro' posting these rumours is a fake, and isn't the real Hiro that leaked the entire B/W Pokedex and Yveltal/Xerneas' typing.

Funny how many people seemed to ignore that being the gullible sheep that they are.
---
"I was garbage, the writing transformed," - Raiden
I'm Batman. I don't enjoy anything.
#48FTheEvilRabbitPosted 7/26/2013 10:53:07 AM
AngryGFAQer posted...
The moderator of Pokejungle claims that the 'Hiro' posting these rumours is a fake, and isn't the real Hiro that leaked the entire B/W Pokedex and Yveltal/Xerneas' typing.

Funny how many people seemed to ignore that being the gullible sheep that they are.

"sheep"? Get over yourself dude, you're posting about a children's game.
#49Nightstar1994Posted 7/26/2013 10:56:12 AM
GlitterGuns posted...
trewerd posted...
I'm seriously doubting N, Cynthia and such returning. I can see Oak returning though.

To be honest, considering Game Freak's idolatry with her, I can see Cynthia returning more than the others.

Good
#50biohazard151Posted 7/26/2013 11:05:07 AM
AngryGFAQer posted...

Well i guess youre name does suit you. Chill judge GFaqer.
---
"What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not an end"