This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Had the weirdest dream about "news" and "rumors" last night.

#1X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/26/2013 5:53:09 AM
Dream started and stayed mostly on Gamefaqs (I know, not a good start, quiet), where there were one of those "many" topics that someone made that started as:
"What if Nintendo made an evolution after Lilligant that's hot?"
Which brought in some disturbing replies and some replies of people wondering what's wrong with others, up until the 2nd page when someone replied:
"Actually, Nintendo is making a new Forme for Lilligant." and posted some very blurry photos of what looks like Lilligant looking a bit different. Had what seems to be pedals from it's dress in it's hands that looked like war fans.

The dream pushed into the direction as it seems that someone found on Pokémon.jp that there were a few more Pokémon that might be getting those same new Formes, but the images were cropped very small and hard to see.
One person that their name started with an F (that's all I remember) said that it's old Pokémon getting Therian forms like the 3 in Gen V, which everyone started to call them that for some reason. One said it looked like Darkrai would be one of them until we noticed it's not actually Darkrai.
It looked like a mixture of a Spore-puff white head with a black adbomen where the light for a firefly would be, and that Pokémon evolved into something bigger that resembles Darkrai.

Then on the list of those same pages with the horribly cropped new "Formes" there was an image of what looks like a shiny Wailmer, but there was no writing next to it so it made no sense.
After a while someone made a list of all the Pokémon getting new "Therian" Formes that they think is 90% correct.
Lilligant, Wailmer, New firefly with it's evolution, Misdreavus, Scrafty, Whimsicott, Zoroark, and Cinccino.
Then someone made a new topic stating "What if it means these guys will be part Fairy?" and before I can click on it and laugh at why this guy would make a stupid assumption like that, I woke up.

I think I need to get off this board for a while. Losing what little bit of a sane mind I got.
---
GT: Ayumi Spender || PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to. 3DS: 2921 9091 2567
#2Noctus3Posted 7/26/2013 5:55:58 AM
source?
---
**** you SE for trolling us with that TWEWY port. I hate you.
#3GensokyoPosted 7/26/2013 6:42:01 AM
Pics or it didn't happen.
#4MyNameIsNotJenPosted 7/26/2013 6:43:32 AM
And Gengar was no where to be found? *GASP* I am shocked!
:P
---
~When Pontius comes to kill the king upon his throne,
I'm ready for their stones~
#5DweezleMoonunitPosted 7/26/2013 6:43:47 AM
The fact that this contradicts WPM makes me think its fake, but we should wait and see.
---
What does a nosy pepper do? It gets Jalapeno business.
Official Frank Zappa of Every Board