This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Has anyone send a message to Gamefeak in english and they replied?

#11FryDays5000(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 9:34:35 AM
jimrichards posted...
No matter when you send it, if you don't work for them, they won't do it. It's simply too much of a risk from a copyright law perspective. You'll find that every company will have a policy against unsolicited suggestions etc.

Well that blows. Guess my supporting suggestion for the developers will never come true then :/
---
Freiza may be cool, but his brother is..... COOLER(get it?)
3DS FC:0645-6947-9076
#12DrakoVongola1Posted 7/26/2013 9:38:20 AM
What exactly was the suggestion?
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#13SakurafanboyPosted 7/26/2013 9:43:00 AM
FryDays5000 posted...
Firelion6593 posted...
You realize that at this point, chances are the game's mostly done, right? It's 2.5 months until release.

Oh. Never knew game development works that fast.

You do realize X & Y have been in development since before Black and White launched right? All they're doing now is last minute translations and bug squashing. The development is mostly wrapped up by this point.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin! (Official Riku of KHIII board)
#14deadpool848Posted 7/26/2013 12:51:52 PM
Maybe one day they will hold a contest or something where one winner is chosen and the prize is for them to work on one pokemon idea with the developers, that way instead of jsut ripping something from an email, you will actually develop that pokemon in person with them. That way its not super hard to add your name to the credits and everyone will know that there was a contest winner who created a pokemon. I kow its not the same, but magic the gathering did that with world champions at some point, where they let them desigh a card.
#15X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/26/2013 12:53:23 PM
FryDays5000 posted...
Firelion6593 posted...
You realize that at this point, chances are the game's mostly done, right? It's 2.5 months until release.

Oh. Never knew game development works that fast.

Waenos posted...
Even if they did like your idea, I think it is far too late now for adding any new Pokémon.

Yeah. I'll send it after release then for gen 7

Just asking as I'm curious, how long you think the development of X/Y was?
---
GT: Ayumi Spender || PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to. 3DS: 2921 9091 2567