This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if a Pokemon game had non-canon Pokemon from other Nintendo franchises?

#1Davimus518Posted 7/26/2013 9:57:27 AM
If other Nintendo franchises were allowed to put creatures in from their games, and they were to be non-canon Pokemon, that maybe don't appear until after you beat the game, how would you feel about this?

An example would be the Mario series, Goomba evovles into Paragoomba. Koopa evolves into Paratroopa. The Mario universe could add Goomba, Koopa, Piranha (the plant), Boo,Chomp, Yoshi, Wiggler, etc... type of Pokemon By the way, different colored Yoshi's could have different elements just as different colored Koopas could have different elements.

The Legend of Zelda would be another good series to gain non-canon Pokemon from. Just imagine Helmasaur and it evolves into Helmasaur King. Wiggler from the Mario franchise could evolve into Moldorm. Mothula would be another great bug type. Trinexx could be the first non-canon Legendary and be a triple type as well, Rock/Fire/Ice.

I am sure Metroid and Star Fox would also have a bunch of non-canon Pokemon that could be used as well.

I know some of you are going to dislike/hate this idea. Either way, if you like/love it, or dislike/hate it, share your opinions.
#2X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/26/2013 9:59:12 AM
Mallow evolves into Kirby.

Waddle Dee evolves into King Dedede.

Bagon evolves into Yoshi.
---
GT: Ayumi Spender || PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to. 3DS: 2921 9091 2567
#3EnferolunosPosted 7/26/2013 10:02:09 AM
I don't like it
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Don't start unbelieving! Never do not feel your feelings!
#4SirPikachuPosted 7/26/2013 10:04:27 AM
Just earlier, while playing link's awakening, I was thinking about a pokémon based on a chain chomp lol.
#5GensokyoPosted 7/26/2013 10:25:43 AM
You mean like if Ridley suddenly got two pre-evolutions- oh wait...
#6FenriLokiPosted 7/26/2013 10:29:39 AM
SirPikachu posted...
Just earlier, while playing link's awakening, I was thinking about a pokémon based on a chain chomp lol.

Girafarig's tail.
---
The official Megami Tensei Art Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board. Why? Why not? Because. Maybe. Exactly. My hair is bigger than you.
#7uuurrrgghPosted 7/26/2013 10:34:01 AM
Epona -> SS Linebeck -> Spirit Train
-> Redwing
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#8Montymole11Posted 7/29/2013 1:57:05 PM
Davimus518 posted...
If other Nintendo franchises were allowed to put creatures in from their games, and they were to be non-canon Pokemon, that maybe don't appear until after you beat the game, how would you feel about this?

An example would be the Mario series, Goomba evovles into Paragoomba. Koopa evolves into Paratroopa. The Mario universe could add Goomba, Koopa, Piranha (the plant), Boo,Chomp, Yoshi, Wiggler, etc... type of Pokemon By the way, different colored Yoshi's could have different elements just as different colored Koopas could have different elements.

The Legend of Zelda would be another good series to gain non-canon Pokemon from. Just imagine Helmasaur and it evolves into Helmasaur King. Wiggler from the Mario franchise could evolve into Moldorm. Mothula would be another great bug type. Trinexx could be the first non-canon Legendary and be a triple type as well, Rock/Fire/Ice.

I am sure Metroid and Star Fox would also have a bunch of non-canon Pokemon that could be used as well.

I know some of you are going to dislike/hate this idea. Either way, if you like/love it, or dislike/hate it, share your opinions.

It's a no from me. - Simon Cowell
---
Official Chespin of the XY Boards.
Check out my awesome Pokemon website at https://www.pokemonxystuff.wordpress.com
#9l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 8/2/2013 6:07:41 PM
I'd be down. That would be dope.
---
You think I'm stupid for liking Nintendo? You're the one who thinks that "just for little kids" starts with an E.
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
#10CakeOfLiesPosted 8/2/2013 6:13:33 PM
uuurrrggh posted...
Epona -> SS Linebeck -> Spirit Train
-> Redwing

SS Linebeck >>>>>> Everything that isn't Linebeck.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF