This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if a Pokemon game had non-canon Pokemon from other Nintendo franchises?

#11bd43Posted 8/2/2013 6:19:17 PM
Have to be canon. Should be closer to parody in name and appearance. Should be treated well(interesting type, unique ability/moves). Should be a limited set.

Otherwise bad idea.
---
Thinking is overrated. Like Pants.
#12paiprPosted 8/2/2013 6:43:47 PM
This makes me think of gen 1, I remember a rumor floating around that if you met certain conditions you could evolve your dragonair into yoshi.
---
dandelion + flabebe + fairy wind = saddest moment in pokemon.
3ds fc. jd, 0602-6823-9646 or 0146.9112.0071
#13TonyMarioPosted 8/2/2013 6:58:07 PM
I made a list a loooooong time ago that was EXACTLY like this, but it was with the enemies from the Mario franchise.

Ex.

Koopa Troopa + Nimbus = Lakitu

Boo + King's Rock = King Boo

The major difference was that it involved a lot of item evolutions instead of lvl evolutions.
---
My Moral Code: As long as you don't kill/harm/troll innocent people, you're fine by me.
3DS FC: 1204-0644-9032
#14fuzi11Posted 8/6/2013 2:07:25 PM
Metroid would fit so well
It hatches from an egg
It already has an evolution line
It already has a type weakness to ice, so make it dragon\flying or something and voila, mission acomplished

I already had this idea once and created some sprites for such a pokemon. Game
Purple tentacle evolves into purple tentacle with thumb
Andross snes evolves into andross 64 evolves into brain
#15The_DOAMPosted 8/6/2013 2:54:18 PM
Tsk tsk the kids these days and their crazy dreams

Let me set you all straight as I've been playing Pokemon since Pokemon Blue and Yoshi was available back then. If Yoshi isn't good for you whipper snappers then tough but for the rest of you here is the code it still works in the newer versions and may take more than one try but trust me you'll get Yoshi in no time just keep at it.

1.Have a red and blue version and both players must have all 150 Pokemon. Trade a Dratini from the red version to the blue version
2.Have the blue version evolve it into a its next stage.
3.Trade it back to the red version.
4.Now go to the dungeon where you found Mewtwo and surf nearest to where you found him.
5.Use a Fire Stone on the evolved Dratini, it will say not available but you can use it anyways. Then it will start to evolve into Yoshi. It's moves will be the same as they were before but its ID will be 999.

Bam a Yoshi there's even a trick to catch a black yoshi as well and once you get that I'll show you how to catch Mew.
http://www.psypokes.com/rby/mew.php

Also I think your supposed to flip your system upside down for the Yoshi at some point
---
Ignorance is Bliss...
#16ssj4warriorPosted 8/6/2013 3:22:34 PM
Baby Ridley -> Ridley -> Meta Ridley

Dragon/Grass -> Dragon/Flying -> Dragon/Steel

On it.

Also, Anthony Higgs. Fighting/Psychic and knows Future Sight.

Remember me? *Is hit from Future Sight 2 turns back*
---
Mentions of Cloyster - 484
Number of 56th posts stolen - 142