This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon you like for silly reasons?

#1rainonparadePosted 7/26/2013 10:56:15 AM
I like Butterfree because of a picture I saw once. It showed Butterfree with the caption saying "Butterfree" in the top half, and in the bottom half it showed Butterfree with butter on its head and the caption said "regular". Anybody else have a silly reason for liking a certain pokemon?
#2LazHarshawPosted 7/26/2013 10:57:47 AM
Jinx, nuff said.
#3X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/26/2013 11:01:28 AM
Gengar.
Stuck his tongue out at me.
http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Gengar-Shows-Off-Its-Tongue-Skills-In-Pokemon-Stadium-Gif.gif
1st time I saw this, I knew he was the Pokémon for me.
---
GT: Ayumi Spender || PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to. 3DS: 2921 9091 2567
#4Faust_8Posted 7/26/2013 11:08:33 AM
I don't know if it's silly or not, but Dragonite is my favorite pretty much because he's the biggest, cutest, really strong Pokemon out there.

He has such an adorable derp quality to him but he's right up there with the other GRR I'M MEAN Psuedo-legendaries.

Like that Get Yourself a Dragonite video on youtube, he's your best friend and a big bruiser all in one. He seems like the perfect Pokemon to train because you could fly around on him and fall asleep with your head on his tummy...but if some Tyranitar or something comes threatening he's like step back I got this.
---
In the age of information, ignorance is a choice.
#5NumberXIPosted 7/26/2013 11:13:05 AM
Electrode cuz when I was little I got a Voltorb toy in my Burger King Kids meal & my dad said something along the lines of "wtf?? its just a ball! go ask for another one"-which made me love it even more. Since then its evo is among my top favorite elec types.
#6deadpool848Posted 7/26/2013 11:52:50 AM
NumberXI posted...
Electrode cuz when I was little I got a Voltorb toy in my Burger King Kids meal & my dad said something along the lines of "wtf?? its just a ball! go ask for another one"-which made me love it even more. Since then its evo is among my top favorite elec types.

You can draw the eyes and mouth on the other side of it, so you can flip it to evolve it XD.
#7godumbPosted 7/26/2013 12:04:48 PM
Faust_8 posted...
I don't know if it's silly or not, but Dragonite is my favorite pretty much because he's the biggest, cutest, really strong Pokemon out there.

He has such an adorable derp quality to him but he's right up there with the other GRR I'M MEAN Psuedo-legendaries.

Like that Get Yourself a Dragonite video on youtube, he's your best friend and a big bruiser all in one. He seems like the perfect Pokemon to train because you could fly around on him and fall asleep with your head on his tummy...but if some Tyranitar or something comes threatening he's like step back I got this.

---
Oakland Raiders
Golden State Warriors
#8gpstylezPosted 7/26/2013 12:12:23 PM
Riolu because of the sound it makes in the (english) anime. I laughed when I heard it.
---
DWF Collection Complete.
Member of The Dream World Paradise. Requests Filled: 86
#9rocknroller365Posted 7/26/2013 12:16:21 PM
Ludicolo because Miror B had some.
#10ScaredofzombiesPosted 7/26/2013 12:17:55 PM
Corphish...never really cared about it that much. Not too unique of a pokemon in concept or appearance...

Then I watched some of the anime and fell in love with Ash' Corphish.
---
PSN: Nics hizzle (no space)