This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

'Canon' protagonist for B/W?

#21dontneedaname(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 10:17:11 PM
Hanon623 posted...
Hilda for bw if only because of the ferriswheel shipping, it just looks wrong with hilbert. The elesa Bianca scene also felt like a girl bonding moment, and cheren did seem to be crushing more for themc than bianca.

lol, I suppose... not like N was hitting on you.
-
#22LexifoxPosted 7/26/2013 10:19:31 PM
dontneedaname posted...
Hanon623 posted...
Hilda for bw if only because of the ferriswheel shipping, it just looks wrong with hilbert. The elesa Bianca scene also felt like a girl bonding moment, and cheren did seem to be crushing more for themc than bianca.

lol, I suppose... not like N was hitting on you.
-

Considering it's N, there's really nothing romantic about it. He's very lacking in emotional development regarding humans and he's incredibly child-like.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#23dontneedaname(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 11:00:53 PM(edited)
FenriLoki posted...
dontneedaname posted...
FenriLoki posted...
dontneedaname posted...
FenriLoki posted...
There isn't one. There are two parallel "universes" in Gen V - one where the player hero catches Reshiram, and one where they catch Zekrom.

If you had to force one, I'd follow the Manga, so the canon would be Hilbert and Pokemon Black.

This is where it gets a little complicating because in the anime, Bianca has Tepig, which means that Hilbert had to of picked Oshawott. In the manga, Hilbert chose Tepig. But Nate also picks Tepig according to the trailer.
I can't see them both picking Tepig.... that'd just be too boring.
-

Anime =/= Game/Manga.

In the manga, Nate has a Dewott.

Out of all em', the trailer would be considered the most canon, no?
-

Not really. "Here's my product being AWESOME". It was advertising, not showing "canon".

Well the trailer is anime... and as another poster mentioned there appears to be more connection with the anime/game than with the manga/game.
I also noticed in the manga Bianca has Oshawott and Cheren has Snivy... this would contradict Hilbert choosing Tepig.
-
#24dontneedaname(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2013 8:52:36 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#25dontneedaname(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2013 3:37:00 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#26MelkacPosted 7/27/2013 3:56:24 PM
Hilda, because I like straight relationships a lot more.

>_>

anddatass
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA
#27ProdozulPosted 7/27/2013 4:41:03 PM
Black and White.
#28LexifoxPosted 7/27/2013 5:19:51 PM
Melkac posted...

>_>

anddatass

Hildabert are never established to be in a relationship.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#29dontneedaname(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2013 10:48:19 PM
Lexifox posted...
Melkac posted...

>_>

anddatass

I don't think anyone is ever established to be in a relationship in the Pokemon world
-
#30LexifoxPosted 7/27/2013 11:09:02 PM
dontneedaname posted...
Lexifox posted...
Melkac posted...

>_>

anddatass

I don't think anyone is ever established to be in a relationship in the Pokemon world
-

The "couples" NPC trainers are, Gen 3's parents are likely still together, Lenora and Hawes are married, etc.
---