This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

2nd Mewtwo form

#1SirPikachuPosted 7/26/2013 2:08:40 PM
I'm referring to the form from the pokebeach leaks. How do you think they'll show it? It's obviously not in the new movie, so do you think it might be in the next movie? With ANOTHER mewtwo? I think that would be really weird, and leads me to believe that that part might not be true.

If it is true though, I hope it looks good. The new form is kinda growing on me, but it still aint got nothing on the real mewtwo. If we get a mewtwo from an event or something, I'm gonna keep it in its normal form.
#2DrakoVongola1Posted 7/26/2013 2:09:40 PM
They could just show it in the game and not use movies to announce it >_>
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#3TranquilSeaPosted 7/26/2013 2:11:21 PM
I was never convinced that were was going to be a second form, even though the rest of WPM's leaks are coming true. For me, it doesn't seem logical to reveal and feature just one in a film without hinting at all to a second form. What makes this form so great that it deserves all the spotlight?
---
Phaneuf of your lies.
#4SirPikachu(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 2:22:28 PM
DrakoVongola1 posted...
They could just show it in the game and not use movies to announce it >_>

True, but like Tranquil said, why would they do that? Is this form inferior?
#5GBeastMegamanBXPosted 7/26/2013 2:26:06 PM
TranquilSea posted...
I was never convinced that were was going to be a second form, even though the rest of WPM's leaks are coming true. For me, it doesn't seem logical to reveal and feature just one in a film without hinting at all to a second form. What makes this form so great that it deserves all the spotlight?

Maybe it will be in the next movie and I guess the reason for only one of the forms to be revealed/shown at that time is due to that forme of Mewtwo made it a match for Genesect's speed, the other forme might be better at something else. the new forme may not even get a movie as not all legendary pokemon are featured in movies.
---
"I noticed your beautiful hair right away" - Minato to Kushina
#6TranquilSeaPosted 7/26/2013 2:30:49 PM
GBeastMegamanBX posted...
as not all legendary pokemon are featured in movies.

True enough. *glares at Ho-oh*

Still, this seems like a big enough detail to remain skeptical about until it's officially confirmed or denied.
---
Phaneuf of your lies.
#7GBeastMegamanBXPosted 7/26/2013 2:32:20 PM
TranquilSea posted...
GBeastMegamanBX posted...
as not all legendary pokemon are featured in movies.

True enough. *glares at Ho-oh*

Still, this seems like a big enough detail to remain skeptical about until it's officially confirmed or denied.

True, only October 12th or a confirmation scan/video can only prove its existence now.
---
"I noticed your beautiful hair right away" - Minato to Kushina
#8Luigi playerPosted 7/26/2013 2:35:46 PM
are you forgetting that there are the 2 pages on the official site?

"m2x" and "m2y".

even without any rumor/leak stating it, it'd easily make me believe there will probably be 2 new forms.
---
I'm a the Luigi master!
www.freewebs.com/luigi_player/
#9TranquilSeaPosted 7/26/2013 2:38:17 PM
Luigi player posted...
are you forgetting that there are the 2 pages on the official site?

"m2x" and "m2y".

even without any rumor/leak stating it, it'd easily make me believe there will probably be 2 new forms.

I did not know about this. Links?
---
Phaneuf of your lies.