This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction: After Hoenn remakes, they skip Sinnoh and do Unova remakes

#1pancakeboyPosted 7/26/2013 3:21:40 PM
Your reaction if they skip Sinnoh remakes - Results (205 votes)
Yeah! Unova was great!
14.63% (30 votes)
Indifferent, doesn't care
23.41% (48 votes)
Slightly bothered
22.44% (46 votes)
WHERE ARE MY SINNOH REMAKES!?
39.51% (81 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I want to know what people would think if they didn't get Sinnoh again. Personally, I didn't care much for Sinnoh, but I know it has a lot of fans who might want those games, so I still want them.
---
Favorite Pokemon games: Blue, Yellow, Stadiums 1/2, Gold, Emerald, LeafGreen, Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue, Platinum, HeartGold, Black 2
#2P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 7/26/2013 3:23:53 PM
Every time I see people say they want to skip Hoenn remakes just because they don't like 3rd gen, it bothers me, so I'm not going to do the same to them.

Personally, I'd love to see Sinnoh remakes. I didn't like them the first time around, but I want to give them another chance, and I think a remake is the perfect way to give them that.
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#3zinformantPosted 7/26/2013 3:24:03 PM
This is a long way away. And it goes without saying Platinum as a game is not dated by any means.
---
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
Ocean should not derail the train.
#4EnferolunosPosted 7/26/2013 3:42:35 PM
"WHERE ARE MY SINNOH REMAKES!?"
Despite my comparative dislike of gen IV, it would be stupid and unfair to skip them
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Don't start unbelieving! Never do not feel your feelings!
#5X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/26/2013 3:43:47 PM
Where's the "Lol at them making Hoenn remakes"
---
GT: Ayumi Spender || PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to. 3DS: 2921 9091 2567
#6EnferolunosPosted 7/26/2013 3:44:12 PM
X_Ayumi_X posted...

Why wouldn't they?
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
#7TheCorruptAngelPosted 7/26/2013 3:54:18 PM
Enferolunos posted...
X_Ayumi_X posted...

Why wouldn't they?

Why would they?

The only reason Red/Blue/Green/Yellow were remade as Fire Red and Leaf Green was because you couldn't transfer your old Pokémon from Gens 1 and 2, and they needed a way for people to catch Pokémon they didn't have normal access to. G/S/C were remade for similar reasons, as there wasn't really any normal access to a lot of the Gen 2 Pokémon like Lugia/Ho-Oh and the Johto Starters. At this point you've got access to every Pokémon from past generations and the only reason they would want to do Gen 3 remakes would be if there was no way to transfer Pokés from Gen 5.

I remember reading an article once about how doing remakes is a lot harder than doing an original game, contrary to popular belief. Why would GF limit themselves by not only taking on a harder task but also not introducing anything particularly new? I liked that Gen 5 didn't have any remade games in it because it gave them time to make quality games in B/W/BW2.
---
Your words are as empty as your signature!
What is a signature? A miserable little pile of secrets!
#8EnferolunosPosted 7/26/2013 3:57:12 PM
TheCorruptAngel posted...
Enferolunos posted...
X_Ayumi_X posted...

Why wouldn't they?

Why would they?

The only reason Red/Blue/Green/Yellow were remade as Fire Red and Leaf Green was because you couldn't transfer your old Pokémon from Gens 1 and 2, and they needed a way for people to catch Pokémon they didn't have normal access to. G/S/C were remade for similar reasons, as there wasn't really any normal access to a lot of the Gen 2 Pokémon like Lugia/Ho-Oh and the Johto Starters. At this point you've got access to every Pokémon from past generations and the only reason they would want to do Gen 3 remakes would be if there was no way to transfer Pokés from Gen 5.

I remember reading an article once about how doing remakes is a lot harder than doing an original game, contrary to popular belief. Why would GF limit themselves by not only taking on a harder task but also not introducing anything particularly new? I liked that Gen 5 didn't have any remade games in it because it gave them time to make quality games in B/W/BW2.

Okay, allow to rephrase
"Why would they skip Hoenn remakes and go to Sinnoh or Unova remakes"
---
#9TheCorruptAngelPosted 7/26/2013 4:03:25 PM(edited)
Ohh. Well, when you phrase it that way:

To give people an excuse to make topics that troll Sinnoh babbies/excuse to bash Gen 4.
---
Your words are as empty as your signature!
What is a signature? A miserable little pile of secrets!
#10paiprPosted 7/26/2013 4:01:58 PM
sinnoh is far from my favorite region, but at the same time it shouldnt be skipped. just like pokemon i dont like shouldnt be erased. id look forward to what ever changes/"improvements" where made and buy the game, and play it.
---
dandelion + flabebe + fairy wind = saddest moment in pokemon.
3ds fc. jd, 0602-6823-9646 or 0146.9112.0071