This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction: After Hoenn remakes, they skip Sinnoh and do Unova remakes

#11pancakeboy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 3:54:51 PM
X_Ayumi_X posted...
Where's the "Lol at them making Hoenn remakes"

Why do you post stuff like this on every thread about Generations? Are you trying to make certain fans feel bad? Can you just stop? You're doing it too much now! You and kingjam and FuneralCake always talk bad about them. This thread is about Sinnoh, okay? Are you trying to get people mad? I swear, only on GameFAQs.
---
Favorite Pokemon games: Blue, Yellow, Stadiums 1/2, Gold, Emerald, LeafGreen, Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue, Platinum, HeartGold, Black 2
#12BerserkLeonPosted 7/26/2013 6:48:41 PM
while Gen 4 is probably my least liked out of all the gens I don't by any means hate it.
reaction: WHY YOU DO DIS?!
#13nblasteroinPosted 7/26/2013 6:49:56 PM
Stop bashing Gen 4. How would you like it if I said Gen 1 remakes shudn't of had happened?
---
3DS FC : 1891 - 2262 - 3841
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4814 - 4828 - 7842
#14javel34Posted 7/26/2013 6:50:03 PM
TheCorruptAngel posted...
Enferolunos posted...
X_Ayumi_X posted...

Why wouldn't they?

Why would they?

The only reason Red/Blue/Green/Yellow were remade as Fire Red and Leaf Green was because you couldn't transfer your old Pokémon from Gens 1 and 2, and they needed a way for people to catch Pokémon they didn't have normal access to. G/S/C were remade for similar reasons, as there wasn't really any normal access to a lot of the Gen 2 Pokémon like Lugia/Ho-Oh and the Johto Starters. At this point you've got access to every Pokémon from past generations and the only reason they would want to do Gen 3 remakes would be if there was no way to transfer Pokés from Gen 5.

I remember reading an article once about how doing remakes is a lot harder than doing an original game, contrary to popular belief. Why would GF limit themselves by not only taking on a harder task but also not introducing anything particularly new? I liked that Gen 5 didn't have any remade games in it because it gave them time to make quality games in B/W/BW2.

Money.

But i could care less either way honestly.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.
#15X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/26/2013 6:54:35 PM(edited)
pancakeboy posted...
X_Ayumi_X posted...

Why do you post stuff like this on every thread about Generations? Are you trying to make certain fans feel bad? Can you just stop? You're doing it too much now! You and kingjam and FuneralCake always talk bad about them. This thread is about Sinnoh, okay? Are you trying to get people mad? I swear, only on GameFAQs.

Last time I check, a forum is where people come to talk.
So because it's about Gen III, I'm not supposed to talk?

I guess whenever people talk about Charizard, no one that's competitive should ever go to the topic and should be banned from saying anything on there like stuff about that stealth rock or whatever other excuse they make.

EDIT: Also, if you ever get mad on a forum, I think it's best that you never go to a forum again.
Because a forum will have a ton of opinions and ideas of many people.
If that is a problem for anything, that's on them and no one else.
---
GT: Ayumi Spender || PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to. 3DS: 2921 9091 2567
#16P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 7/26/2013 6:55:35 PM(edited)
nblasteroin posted...
Stop bashing Gen 4. How would you like it if I said Gen 1 remakes shudn't of had happened?

You're kidding, right? People bash on every gen, most notably Gen 3. See this topic:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/66829013

See how many bash Gen 3, compare it to this, realize this topic doesn't bash Gen 4 as much as the other does to 3, then tell us to stop bashing each other.

EDIT: Didn't mean to make that sound harsh, but this topic was pretty most likely made in retaliation to that topic, and so there is obviously going to be some bashing.
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#17AlI_About_The_UPosted 7/26/2013 6:55:08 PM
Gen III never should have happened.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Fd6pTd6.jpg
#18zinformantPosted 7/26/2013 8:27:03 PM
TheCorruptAngel posted...
Enferolunos posted...
X_Ayumi_X posted...

Why wouldn't they?

Why would they?

The only reason Red/Blue/Green/Yellow were remade as Fire Red and Leaf Green was because you couldn't transfer your old Pokémon from Gens 1 and 2, and they needed a way for people to catch Pokémon they didn't have normal access to. G/S/C were remade for similar reasons, as there wasn't really any normal access to a lot of the Gen 2 Pokémon like Lugia/Ho-Oh and the Johto Starters. At this point you've got access to every Pokémon from past generations and the only reason they would want to do Gen 3 remakes would be if there was no way to transfer Pokés from Gen 5.

I remember reading an article once about how doing remakes is a lot harder than doing an original game, contrary to popular belief. Why would GF limit themselves by not only taking on a harder task but also not introducing anything particularly new? I liked that Gen 5 didn't have any remade games in it because it gave them time to make quality games in B/W/BW2.

I'm stopping you at the only reason. That's a supposition and little else. There is nothing preventing them from remaking RS in the coming years, the fact that connectivity is a nonissue (far as we know, anyway) or otherwise. Time will tell if you are correct, but it's too soon to be saying Hoenn remakes are not happening.
---
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
Ocean should not derail the train.
#19shrooboid313Posted 7/27/2013 4:29:51 AM
It wouldn't really make that much sense seeing as though Black/White 2 were only out last year.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Shrooboid313?feature=mhee
Please check out my YouTube channel. I do game walkthroughs.
#20Big_IsaacPosted 7/27/2013 4:34:08 AM
gen 4 was the worst gen IMO, so I'd be happy
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein