This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your Reaction: Instead of making a Hoenn remake....

#1SkoziPosted 7/26/2013 3:26:07 PM
They remake the first 3 regions in 1 3D game. - Results (61 votes)
YES! YES! YES! This is a great idea!!!
72.13% (44 votes)
Indifferent. Don't care about the first 2-3 gens anymore.
4.92% (3 votes)
Indifferent. At least we'll end up with all the games in 3D now.
14.75% (9 votes)
Terrible idea! I hate those games!
8.2% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I would DEFINITELY buy this.
---
DoctorScraps~ Even if there isn't a hardcore mode...It's food. Eat it. Like a boss. It's a roleplaying game. Go have breakfast.
Leader of Reaper Clan Est. 2007
#2mondrae205Posted 7/26/2013 3:27:12 PM
no option for, it wouldnt work because of leveling.
---
Congratulations, random chance is random and based on chance -Naucitos
#3X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/26/2013 3:27:53 PM
Can overlook Hoenn's horrible map for this.
---
GT: Ayumi Spender || PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to. 3DS: 2921 9091 2567
#4P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 7/26/2013 3:32:15 PM
People have been wanting a multi-region game since Gen 2. If GF could pull this off as well as appeasing the people who want Hoenn remakes, I think it could go well. And maybe there could be a point after each region where you can decide whether you want to keep going or not, that way the people who detest one of the regions have the option to skip it if they so choose.

Honestly, this idea sounds to me like it could work, with the only issue being the leveling system, which could work if they make this a spin-off with its own leveling process, so that it wouldn't be an issue
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#5Skozi(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 3:36:23 PM
mondrae205 posted...

They could just make it so when your in 1 region, the whole "pokemon lvl obey badges thing" only counts for the badges of that region, so your lvl 80 pokemon won't obey you in jhoto till you have the 8th jhoto badge, but will obey you in kanto, since you have all the kanto badges. this would make you better off retraining new pokemon from the region your in. or better yet, just lock you from using pokemon above your lvl mark entirely.
---
DoctorScraps~ Even if there isn't a hardcore mode...It's food. Eat it. Like a boss. It's a roleplaying game. Go have breakfast.
#6NewbieN00bPosted 7/26/2013 3:40:14 PM
Wouldn't want it because cramming all regions into one game generally ends badly.
---
Give me all teh FE D':
White FC: 4428-2451-8791
#7_Super_Shadow_Posted 7/26/2013 3:41:45 PM
I loved sinnoh, Im starting to feel like the only one who did though >_>
---
Lucina, Newtwo, Ridley, Bowser Jr, Little Mac, and Lloyd Irving for SSB4
Dream Roster: http://www.imageshack.com/scaled/large/577/lghv.png
#8RoobitysuPosted 7/26/2013 3:43:05 PM
Skozi posted...
mondrae205 posted...

They could just make it so when your in 1 region, the whole "pokemon lvl obey badges thing" only counts for the badges of that region, so your lvl 80 pokemon won't obey you in jhoto till you have the 8th jhoto badge, but will obey you in kanto, since you have all the kanto badges. this would make you better off retraining new pokemon from the region your in. or better yet, just lock you from using pokemon above your lvl mark entirely.

This idea is terrible. If I wanted my team to get thrown away when I finished the game, I'd start a New Game or play a different version.
---
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82442627/Adelle.png I draw lolis :D https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82442627/IsawaKiyokoAlternate.png
#9SlimeStackPosted 7/26/2013 3:51:05 PM
Multiple regions don't work. There's such a thing as too much content.
---
Blah.
#10Skozi(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 3:59:16 PM
Roobitysu posted...
Skozi posted...
mondrae205 posted...

This idea is terrible. If I wanted my team to get thrown away when I finished the game, I'd start a New Game or play a different version.

They wouldn't be thrown away, you'd still have them for the last gym leader or 2, the elite 4, and all post game content of each region.
---