This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

you know, having a game full of single type trainers is too easy

#1Tatakai-No-KamiPosted 7/26/2013 5:08:11 PM
theres no challenge when all of the pokemon the trainers use in the games are the same type. its too easy to take advantage of their type weaknesses, and type advantage and specific "counter" teams are easy to make.

they should just let the trainers use any pokemon they want to make it more challenging
---
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards
#2DweezleMoonunitPosted 7/26/2013 5:09:19 PM
It is for teh kiddies who play the game. It's not meant to be challenging.
---
What does a nosy pepper do? It gets Jalapeno business.
Official Frank Zappa of Every Board
#3X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/26/2013 5:09:21 PM
I don't find so. I can blast through the Trainers with my all Ghost team.
Maybe you mean it makes it too easy for the single type user?
---
GT: Ayumi Spender || PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to. 3DS: 2921 9091 2567
#4P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 7/26/2013 5:09:26 PM
In-game is meant to be easy.
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#5FenriLokiPosted 7/26/2013 5:09:41 PM
I like the themes they do with it.
---
The official Megami Tensei Art Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board. Why? Why not? Because. Maybe. Exactly. My hair is bigger than you.
#6Swampert27Posted 7/26/2013 5:09:43 PM
Ok. Let's make out.
#7wind64aPosted 7/26/2013 5:41:29 PM
It might be interesting if they went with move-types instead of the Pokémon themselves. Kind of like how Volkner used all Pokémon who could learn Charge Beam in DP instead of an all Electric Type Pokémon theme. Secondary types can also make it more difficult depending on what they are.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393
#8JarickoPosted 7/26/2013 5:52:15 PM
Eh its got better. They tend to throw in counters to what you might try to use. Your not gonna find it as easy as in the first games to 1 shot the gym with one pokemon. If its an electric gym do not expect them to be lacking ground counters such as with emolga.
---
Rotom Fan With an Air Balloon
YO DOG i heard you like yo Rotom's High. So i gave it a balloon so it can be fly while he high while he way up in the sky! Dog!
#9GoldenSWarriorsPosted 7/26/2013 6:19:08 PM
X_Ayumi_X posted...
I don't find so. I can blast through the Trainers with my all Ghost team.
Maybe you mean it makes it too easy for the single type user?

I hope you were just trying to make a point and are not actually that dense.
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
http://i.minus.com/iyd6J984Oz8cy.gif
#10Tatakai-No-Kami(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 6:20:06 PM
Jaricko posted...
Eh its got better. They tend to throw in counters to what you might try to use. Your not gonna find it as easy as in the first games to 1 shot the gym with one pokemon. If its an electric gym do not expect them to be lacking ground counters such as with emolga.

toughest ones i can think of off the top were water trainers with water/grounds or ludicolo, namely wallace.
---
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards