This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Legendary Trios

#1solaurus12Posted 7/26/2013 10:44:55 PM
Like the games in the previous gen, there were trios of legendaries that could be caught after beating the Elite 4 or getting to a certain part of the story (such as the Weather Trio, the Wisdom Trio, Arceus Babies Trio). What "Trio" do you guys hope will be introduced. I for one am hoping for a type of dragon or bug trio since we don't have many of those. (only 1 dragon trio which is the Arceus Babies trio).
---
PSN-Solaurus Steam-Solaurus
Making everyone on the WiiU board look stupid since 1888.
#2Doctor_SpankyPosted 7/26/2013 10:48:34 PM
A lot of people speculate that X and Y legendaries are inspired by Norse mythology:
http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/pokemon-x-and-y-based-on-norse-mythology-third-legendary-will-be-a-serpent

So maybe we get the three Norns (witches seeing into the future, like the Weird Sisters) as a legendary trio. Maybe Fairy or Psychic type?
#3Firemaster5Posted 7/26/2013 10:57:18 PM
Fairy trio w/ mythical beast from Greek, Celtic, and/or Norse mythology. A minotaur sounds nice. I was thinking nymphs could work. Maybe they could use a dolphin since Dauphin was used as a french, royal symbol on their coat of arms. Non-legendary idea: Clownfish evolutionary lines since they can change genders. It'd be a throwback to Azurill. Make the first stage 87.5% male w/ the evolution being 50% male/female. I'm not sure what the chance is that they change genders upon evolution but, there'd definitely be a good chance.
---
Hiro-He didn't kill a horse he merely used a stencil and some white spray paint on his black coat...where he got the white paint I'll leave to your imagination.