This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most annoying signature Pokemon used by a Gym Leader

#71tsunamisurfer08Posted 7/28/2013 2:04:43 PM
bobstevens23123 posted...
MillionGunmannn posted...
Leaving out you know who so this poll can have some originality.

onix? dude starmie was 20x harder and yes charmander was my starter i beat onix with ease and my only other poke was a pidgey

Was it just me or did Ember seem to burn way more than it should have against Brock? The entire match was spent with him spamming Full Heals.
---
However history remembers me, it shall only remember a fraction of the truth.
#72Silva-RequiemPosted 7/29/2013 6:39:48 AM
For each Gym leader?

Brock's Onix (Yellow)
Misty's Starmie (Yellow)
L.T. Surge's Raichu (Yellow)
Erika's Gloom (none of her Pokémon are hard, but had to choose)
Koga's Golbat
Sabrina's Alakazam
Blaine's Arcanine
Giovanni's Nidoking (again, easy)

Falkner's Pidgeotto (Gold)
Bugsy's Scyther (Hg/Ss)
Whitney's Miltank (Gold)
Morty's Gengar (Gold)
Chuck's Primeape
Jasmine's Steelix
Pryce's Dewgong
Clair's Kingdra
Janine's Crobat
Blue's Gyarados

Roxanne's Nosepass
Brawly's Makuhita
Wattson's Magneton
Flannery's Torkoal
Norman's Slaking
Winona's Altaria
Liza and Tate's Lunatone and Solrock
Wallace's Milotic
Juan's Milotic

Roark's Cranidos
Gardenia's Roserade
Maylene's Lucario
Crasher Wake's Floatzel
Fantina's Gengar
Byron's Bastiodon
Candice's Abomosnow
Volkner's Jolteon (Platinum)

Cilan's Pansage
Chili's Lillipup
Cress' Lillipup
Lenora's Watchog
Burgh's Leavanny
Elesa's Emolga
Clay's Excadrill
Skyla's Swanna
Brycen's Cryogonal
Iris' Haxorus
Cheren's Lillipup
Roxie's Koffing
Marlon's Jellicent

Found these Pokémon quite annoying, not necessarily hard
---
Never fear the fall...
#73deadpool848Posted 7/29/2013 7:23:08 AM
A tie between Clair's Kingdra and Clay's Excadrill. They both took some planing to get around, but going in blind I lost to both of them pretty quick. Leaning towards Clair's Kingdra though because of the typing giving it one weakness you have basicaly no access to upto that point.
#74javel34Posted 7/29/2013 7:36:30 AM
LandscapeManX posted...
Elesa's Emolga:
-Used Double Team
-Used Double Team
-Used Double Team
-Used Double Team
-Used Double Team
-Used Double Team
-Used Double Team
-Used Double Team
-Used Double Team
-Used Double Team
-Used Double Team
-Used Double Team
-Used Double Team

This. After so many years of Pokemon you'd think I'd carry one that could eliminate evasion haxes.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.
#75OsrangerPosted 7/29/2013 8:07:31 AM
tsunamisurfer08 posted...
NeonDragon9000 posted...
Poll is missing Lt. Surge's Raichu.

Not with a cave with a level 30 Dugtrio right by the gym.

This doesn't stop people from mentioning that stupid Miltank when the department store hands you a trade for a Machop. One that is by no coincidence female to dodge Attract as well.

Level 30 pokemon, as strong as gym's toughest pokemon and immune to its most damaging attacks which you may or may not never use again

Vs.

A pokemon you receive through a trade which is equal level to the pokemon you trade for it (drowsy?) which are seven levels below what you need it to be in order to be on par level wise with Miltank, which could be used to instead level up other pokemon that you actually plan on using again, and not draining 7+ levels of experience on which could go into other pokes, no to mention into a pokemon, that if kept, would needed to be traded once more for it to reach its final evolution.

I wouldn't do either of these, but if you had to pick, which would you do?

Take an easy-out poke that is ready to go and usable immediately and fully evolved?

Or a stage one easy-out traded 1st stage poke which you need to put precious experience into, which could easily go into other pokemon for the same result?
---
If you can read this, you are in range
#76RedGhostPosted 7/30/2013 10:54:04 PM
Misty's Starmie. Whether with Charmander or Squirtle, you had to level it up significantly or be annihilated.
---
Ex astris, scientia.
Black - 1893 6049 6345
#77FTC_BlueStreakPosted 7/30/2013 11:43:59 PM
durr Whitney's Milt- *shot*

Nah, but in all seriousness,
On the poll: Elesa's Emolga because of its Double Team abuse >,< And to add insult to injury, there was a good chance ever Pokemon I had was paralyzed :c
Not on the poll: Norman's Slaking. Took a couple tries, even with Blaziken ._.
---
"You're like the Ralph Wiggum of real life. Turn around for two seconds, catch you eating glue and crayons."
#78nightblade_hawkPosted 7/31/2013 5:03:27 AM
Whitney's Miltank is missing
#79ThatPersonGuyPosted 7/31/2013 5:27:54 AM
Put the watchog on the list because I overlooked LOLVOLTSWITCHDOUBLETEAMVOLTSWITCHDOUBLETEAMx12341241241241234
---
You can beat 'em up by any means or blow them all to SMITHEREENS, a favorite of this sentient machine!
#80ThatPersonGuyPosted 7/31/2013 5:30:18 AM
Osranger posted...
tsunamisurfer08 posted...
NeonDragon9000 posted...
Poll is missing Lt. Surge's Raichu.

Not with a cave with a level 30 Dugtrio right by the gym.

This doesn't stop people from mentioning that stupid Miltank when the department store hands you a trade for a Machop. One that is by no coincidence female to dodge Attract as well.

Level 30 pokemon, as strong as gym's toughest pokemon and immune to its most damaging attacks which you may or may not never use again

Vs.

A pokemon you receive through a trade which is equal level to the pokemon you trade for it (drowsy?) which are seven levels below what you need it to be in order to be on par level wise with Miltank, which could be used to instead level up other pokemon that you actually plan on using again, and not draining 7+ levels of experience on which could go into other pokes, no to mention into a pokemon, that if kept, would needed to be traded once more for it to reach its final evolution.

I wouldn't do either of these, but if you had to pick, which would you do?

Take an easy-out poke that is ready to go and usable immediately and fully evolved?

Or a stage one easy-out traded 1st stage poke which you need to put precious experience into, which could easily go into other pokemon for the same result?

You assume both are easily available. I mean really, if you're at Whitney's level you'll STILL get your ass kicked without a good fighter like Machop. And don't act like you can't use him later to storm the 7th gym.
---
You can beat 'em up by any means or blow them all to SMITHEREENS, a favorite of this sentient machine!