This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you think all the new Pokemon will get leaked before release?

#1DweezleMoonunitPosted 7/27/2013 8:46:33 AM
Like with Hiro leaking all the new 5th Gen Pokémon. He got into some serious ish for that, so I'm not sure if anyone with access to the new information would be willing to do it this time.
---
What does a nosy pepper do? It gets Jalapeno business.
Official Frank Zappa of Every Board
#2P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 7/27/2013 8:47:36 AM
I honestly don't think so. I'm sure GF is regulating what info they get to any employees, in case of a leak. Surely they're being more safe than last time
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#3MilsoPosted 7/27/2013 8:57:12 AM
Almost definitely. Perhaps not until a few weeks before release, but it'll happen.

I've already pretty much stopped visiting Pokemon news sites, as everything coming out from now is just going to be more and more spoilery. I'll check up on the official website updates and probably the corocoro leaks too, but that's it.
---
rawr
#4NewbieN00bPosted 7/27/2013 9:01:08 AM
Possibly. But I imagine they're more cautious because of last time.
---
Give me all teh FE D':
White FC: 4428-2451-8791
#5hellslingerPosted 7/27/2013 9:03:10 AM
At the most I think just a list of names, I doubt we'll see a list of designs.
---
http://i.imgur.com/0nnGT1c.jpg
#6Luigi playerPosted 7/27/2013 10:29:12 AM(edited)
We didn't see the desings from gen 5 did we?

Well at first Pokexperto revealed a few by drawing them and posting them every now and then on twitter...

But the real leak was a list of all names (not sure if english or japanese) and most importantly their bast stats, which was pretty cool to see.
---
I'm a the Luigi master!
www.freewebs.com/luigi_player/
#7AlphaDiamondPosted 7/27/2013 11:29:46 AM
Milso posted...
Almost definitely. Perhaps not until a few weeks before release, but it'll happen.

I've already pretty much stopped visiting Pokemon news sites, as everything coming out from now is just going to be more and more spoilery. I'll check up on the official website updates and probably the corocoro leaks too, but that's it.

i visit pokemon news sites, but i do the same as you: look for official updates, corocoro leaks and rumours because i like to read rumours (even though they might be fake). you are right that Pokemon leaking is spoilery and "ruins" the experience of discovering the new pokemon by yourself.

will all the pokemon be leaked? i'll say no. as i remember, gen V pokemon were leaked because of the piracy of Nintendo DS: people with the game got inside the coding of the games and took the designs, and as gen V games were released first in Japan, everyone quickly knew the new pokemon. but right now, the Nintendo 3DS has not been hacked in terms of playing downloaded 3DS games, and only some games (not all of them) have been made able to download, but without success in their emulation, so i'll say that these games will have more protection measures than others (because it's pokemon) and so, they will be harder to hack, so people won't get the designs.
#8DrakoVongola1Posted 7/27/2013 11:32:57 AM
I hope not. If they are, I'm definitely staying away from them.
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#9jobacohuePosted 7/27/2013 11:56:37 AM
They already have. All the Pokemon revealed are actually all the ones we're getting this gen.
---
Official everything of everything.
#10CharizardFirePosted 7/27/2013 2:56:37 PM
They already have. All the Pokemon revealed are actually all the ones we're getting this gen.

Nope. We're guaranteed at least 700 total, and we currently have only 674.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif