This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most Favorite Pokemon Youtubers?

#1RPCShadowclawPosted 7/27/2013 11:37:39 AM
While my Youtube subscription list is mainly comprised of Pokemon Youtubers and Lets-Players, I'd have to say that Marriland is my current favorite at the moment.

I find his walkthroughs invaluable, his Nuzlockes entertaining and his updates frequent enough that I don't grow bored waiting for the next installment.
#2ElectricNovaPosted 7/27/2013 11:40:27 AM
Uh... none really.

Most of the LP'ers I watch don't focus on Pokémon. Well Chugganconroy did a few Pokémon LP's but I haven't seen them.

I used to watch that giancarloparimango guy, but only before the release of Black and White. That guy is terrible, he makes news videos of stuff already revealed and then acts like he discovered it or something.

I watched Marriland's a few times....

Basically I tend to watch Pokémon ones in the lead up to releases, but that's it.
---
"France is a place for beauty....and beauty makes people want to sex you..." Nightinangle, on the topic of France
Official Rayquaza of X and Y boards
#3FlabebePosted 7/27/2013 11:43:43 AM
TheJWittz, trololo.

I know the hate for him is pretty unanimous, but those hipster glasses are why I keep watching him. ;)
#4mondrae205Posted 7/27/2013 11:52:44 AM
Flabebe posted...
TheJWittz, trololo.

I know the hate for him is pretty unanimous, but those hipster glasses are why I keep watching him. ;)

wait, why do people hate him?
---
Congratulations, random chance is random and based on chance -Naucitos
#5ChiefColePosted 7/27/2013 11:55:34 AM
Shofu
---
3DS Friendcode: 4296-3524-7627
PSN: JMONEY4ever
#6KefkaesqueXIIIPosted 7/27/2013 11:58:50 AM
Flabebe posted...
TheJWittz, trololo.

People hate him? I honestly never knew that. Personally, I love his videos.
---
"My faith protects me. My Kevlar helps." Michael Carpenter - Death Masks
Official Norn of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#7DarkHeroRavenPosted 7/27/2013 12:15:09 PM
JWittz. Didn't know there was wide hate for him >_>

Props to TamashiiHiroka, too. Can't judge LPers since I don't have the patience to watch them nowadays
---
http://backloggery.com/RavenTheObsidian
#8Thepenguinking2Posted 7/27/2013 5:03:18 PM
I personally think any of them aside from Haydunn is fine, but right now, It's a tie between ExtraordinareJunior and Aquablade11.
---
"Fritz, leave this board and spend time with your only friends- Oreos."
Official Shadow Zangoose of the X board and Salamence of PGD!
#9MelkacPosted 7/27/2013 5:19:14 PM(edited)
http://www.youtube.com/user/dookieshedVIDS/videos

Prolly the funniest pokémon youtuber.
His channel is not 100% pokémon, though...it's 85% pokémon.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA
#10SirPikachuPosted 7/27/2013 5:20:30 PM
ElectricNova posted...
Uh... none really.

Most of the LP'ers I watch don't focus on Pokémon. Well Chugganconroy did a few Pokémon LP's but I haven't seen them.

I used to watch that giancarloparimango guy, but only before the release of Black and White. That guy is terrible, he makes news videos of stuff already revealed and then acts like he discovered it or something.

I watched Marriland's a few times....

Basically I tend to watch Pokémon ones in the lead up to releases, but that's it.

I used to like that carl guy too, when he started his countdown for X and Y, but then he started doing this awful "advertisements" for other channels that took up most of the video, then the videos were boring.

I like Jwittz too, I think people only hate him because he's popular. Like Pewdiepie or Tobuscus. I've noticed a lot of people say that they suck because they're so loud and crazy, instaed of saying "I don't like them because they're so loud and crazy" It's stupid though, I guess those people are just jealous or something lol.