This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you ever filled out the entire Pokedex in any of the gens?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Have you ever filled out the entire Pokedex in any of the gens?
2 years ago#11
Legitimately - no.. but might do with X/Y

I have used an Action Replay to fill the 'dex completely but that was just the filling the 'dex.. didn't actually catch each one as such...
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 18 - updated 8 June 2013
2 years ago#12
No. I have tried a couple of times to but I give up after a while. I think I won't try filling my Pokedex up again. I'm going to stick to catching only a few Pokemon on each new playthrough.
3DS Friend Code - 0962-9363-1392
2 years ago#13
Did it for gens 3, 4 and 5.
Official Oblivion Keyblade of the KH3 Board
3ds FC: 1934-0765-5595
2 years ago#14
In Red, 151.
2 years ago#15
I looked and realized that completing a Pokedex has never once been a priority for me. Then I decided, to hell with it and completed a Pokedex in B2.... a few hours before the announcement was made about Pokemon X and Y. I caught them all and the game couldn't even give me a day to celebrate my victory.
I am guilty of being an insufferable smart ass!
Too many people I know would be perfectly content to burn me for a witch.
2 years ago#16
Gen 1, Gen 2, and B/W in Gen 5. Still working on B2/W2.
2 years ago#17
I have caught a total of 46 pokemon (not species) in every pokemon game I've played. Mystery Dungeon is not catching so it's not included.

I never tried to catch anything else and I'm certainly not going to start. The main reason was that I hated the idea of catching legendaries (not catching them itself) and I also was, and still am, distant from any events
Don't read this sentence.
2 years ago#18
Pearl and Black 2
2 years ago#19
I completed the dex in Ruby without cheats a few years ago, thankfully Ruby doesn't have an in game unlockable national dex.
2 years ago#20
In Yellow except Mew
In FireRed and Ruby without Mew, Celebi, and Deoxys.
Not changing this sig until The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho happens on PPV (started October 4, 2009)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Have you ever filled out the entire Pokedex in any of the gens?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived