This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Alright kids, what is hacking in your books

#41zrh5033Posted 7/28/2013 5:06:28 PM
I have used and continue to use A pokemon generator to get pokemon I have tk trade to get/evolve if I want them. Is it hacking? Heck yeah it is! Is it ethical? To some no but to me it's a means to an otherwise unreachable end. If I would consider battling online with real players then I would definitely leave my pokegen'd pokemon behind even though they have regular stats and aren't godly but no matter how you look at it it is hacking plain and simple.
---
The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas! <(^_^<)(>^_^)>
Official Yarne of the FE: Awakening Board! Bunny monster!!!
#42DarkHeroRavenPosted 7/28/2013 5:07:43 PM
While I don't use AR (anymore), I do not mind the use of Pokegen, and indeed use it myself, for the manipulation of IVs and IVs only. As a result of this, I tend only to battle with friends who either do the same or know I do it and don't mind - and that's how I find battling the most fun, anyway; with friends. Illegal movesets and such, however, is a big no-no. Only time I ever did anything like that was making Pure Power Regigigas and Deoxys-A with ridiculous movesets (like EQ/Sacred Fire/Close Combat/Bolt Strike or something) strictly to use ingame for the lulz. And by this point I'd already finished everything in-game so I just wanted to do it for kicks.
---
http://backloggery.com/RavenTheObsidian