Ducklett (those stupid Canadian geese) Chimchar (I go to India every few years, where there are a lot of monkeys) Durant Weedle (3 years until Kakuna!!!) --- Don't get mad, get gllad. http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/404951/chocula_medium.jpg
1) Your team would consist mainly of common pokemon that would live in a 20km radius.
2) If you travel, you're allowed to have one or two exotic pokemon
3) You may only have fully evolved pokemon (3rd stage) if you're over 25, 18+ for second stage.
4) No legendaries, no pseudo unless you have a valid reason.
The number of pokemon you have depends on your qualifications/income.
Maximum average is 3-4. More if you have a University degree or earn more than $30.000 per annum (convert to your currency if necessary)
6) Any pets you currently have can be your pokemon equivalent. (If you have a parrot, you have have a chattot as one of your main 3-4)
My team would be:
-Frokie or Poliwhirl (I have a rare pair of aquatic frogs)
-Toxicroak (my starter) (I have dart frogs)
-Oddish (I live near a forest)
-Tauros (I used to live in Spain for 10 years)
1) Cemetery a few blocks away. Check.
2) Exotic? I think she might be. Check.
3) So he didn't evove yet? Check.
4) No legendaries? I would never use legendaries... just like my game team. Check.
5) My income? Easy. Check.
Haunter (As I said, cemetery close by) Mismagius (Exotic and can be found near the 8 funeral homes I know of from about a 4 mile or so radius) Duskull (Refuse to evolve him to Dusclops until I can evolve him to Dusknoir) Banette (I have a lot of puppets, just need to get one possessed) Drifblim (Every few months so I pass near some windmills, also would've lured him out by pretending I was a child) Spiritomb (very very adventurous and encountered many weird caves and rocks that Spiritomb would come out of)
They're dead, they won't need much food because... they're dead. --- GT: Ayumi Spender || PS0: 4597 9585 4793 Only talk to me when I order you to. 3DS: 2921 9091 2567