This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What stupid mistakes did you make playing when you were younger?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What stupid mistakes did you make playing when you were younger?

User Info: Malimario98

Malimario98
3 years ago#1
In blue I used my masterball on a bellsprout. What are some of the stupid things you did?

User Info: EdwardDarkstar

EdwardDarkstar
3 years ago#2
Go 2 hrs in a game of Platinum from the start, forgetting to save, then turn the DS off. I almost cried :(
Pokemon...
Water ftw! Samurott ftw!

User Info: javel34

javel34
3 years ago#3
EdwardDarkstar posted...
Go 2 hrs in a game of Platinum from the start, forgetting to save, then turn the DS off. I almost cried :(

I started a new game in SS two days ago and forgot I had to delete the old file first so I couldn't save :( I was like 4 hours in lol.
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.

User Info: KoopaBoop

KoopaBoop
3 years ago#4
When I was really young I'd put like 4 attack moves of the same type on each Pokemon.
0962 9849 6963 - 3DS FC

User Info: CrazyChicken2

CrazyChicken2
3 years ago#5
I for one didn't care about natures at all (now I'm uber picky) but worse in Pearl I traded a Palkia for a female Hippopotas since I didn't know how to get one so I could finally have a black Hippowdon. I was a troubled child.
PSN ID: MegaAwesomeCat
Dead or Alive, Resident Evil, Final Fantasy, Pokemon, Marvel vs Capcom, Tekken, SoulCalibur, Silent Hill, Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros.

User Info: fedartz

fedartz
3 years ago#6
IV? Nature? EV? I thought It'll be enough if I only trained pokemon to level 100. I'll be the strongest of them all. Gawd I was wrong.
The True Honedge Blacksmith of Pokemon XY Board

User Info: Helban

Helban
3 years ago#7
Back when gen 1 first came out, I beat the game and had captured every Pokemon possible in a playthrough without the aid of trades and I started a new game, thinking all my Pokemon from the previous playthrough would still be there or on a separate save file.

One of several stupid thoughts I had back then.

User Info: sonic2307

sonic2307
3 years ago#8
fedartz posted...
IV? Nature? EV? I thought It'll be enough if I only trained pokemon to level 100. I'll be the strongest of them all. Gawd I was wrong.

I think everyone can say the same for this.
I'm Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog.
3DS FC: 0962-9436-8898 Name: Shadow the Hedgehog

User Info: JakeisaLie

JakeisaLie
3 years ago#9
Made a full party of Unown because I thought they were legendary

Not quite as young for this one, but I used explosion on Cynthia's Spiritomb because I thought Explosion nullified type matchups
http://wallbot.net/walls/preview/1841.jpeg
Official Rotom of the X/Y boards

User Info: SkylaIsMyWife

SkylaIsMyWife
3 years ago#10
In Gold version, I got stuck in seafoam islands (I think that's the name, the one in Johto you access with whirlpool) because I tried to proceed without flash. I got so far, I didn't even know how to get out anymore so I just restarted my file, without thinking of escape ropes or getting all my pokemon fainted..

Also I removed my ho-ohs sacred fire with strength, because the PP ran out.
You with a mud duck while i'm swimming with a Swanna 8D
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What stupid mistakes did you make playing when you were younger?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived