This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Kalos Pokedex question....

#1jEr3mYPosted 7/29/2013 5:50:47 AM
Does any 6th Gen Pokemon have a Kalos Pokedex number yet??

If so, I have a few questions relating to Sylveon
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 18 - updated 8 June 2013
#2JoJoX200Posted 7/29/2013 5:56:51 AM
I guess you could count the starters as the numbers 1, 4 and 7 respectively in the Kalos dex, but nothing official yet.
#3jEr3mY(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 6:00:13 AM
yeah I figured the starters... just curious to know Sylveon and if there's a blank spot before or after it... if so, I think I've figured out the second eeveelution type if I can find this info out...
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 18 - updated 8 June 2013
#4MyNameIsNotJenPosted 7/29/2013 6:05:44 AM
Nope. No 6th Gen Pokemon have had their Kalos dex number revealed as of yet.

But yeah..if you're talking about how they're situated in the dex are you saying that if (insert 2nd eeveelution) is after Sylveon then it'll be SE against Sylveon? Like how it is for the DUO Eeveelutions?

or if it's before Sylveon it might be weak to it?
---
~When Pontius comes to kill the king upon his throne,
I'm ready for their stones~
#5jEr3mY(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 6:32:38 AM
yeah.. was gonna say that.. noticed that trend just before.....
---
#6Montymole11Posted 7/29/2013 6:36:56 AM
No Kalos numbers or anything yet :(
---
Official Chespin of the XY Boards.
Check out my awesome Pokemon website at https://www.pokemonxystuff.wordpress.com