This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking at Those Pokemon Tretta Lab Sprites of Pokemon

#1RazieruPosted 7/29/2013 10:17:23 AM
They confirm how LAZY and GENERIC Gamefreak is being in these games with Pokemon sprites and the graphics in general. Never have I've seen another 3DS game with such horrible DS-style graphics as Pokemon X and Y.

Say what you will to play white knight over their laziness, but it makes no other sense for a simplistic Beyblade-style Pokemon game to look SO much better than the main stream one in the same generation as it.

Yeah, yeah, I know, "Herp derp, it will STILL sell because it's Pokemon, and kids LOVE Pokemon. It's all about the quality of the game play, tee hee."

Well, quality stretches longer than just across a game's game play. And graphically, it's a circus, to say the least.
---
Suspension of Disbelief = EVERY Fan Boy
#2deadpool848Posted 7/29/2013 10:19:18 AM
Razieru posted...
They confirm how LAZY and GENERIC Gamefreak is being in these games with Pokemon sprites and the graphics in general. Never have I've seen another 3DS game with such horrible DS-style graphics as Pokemon X and Y.

Say what you will to play white knight over their laziness, but it makes no other sense for a simplistic Beyblade-style Pokemon game to look SO much better than the main stream one in the same generation as it.

Yeah, yeah, I know, "Herp derp, it will STILL sell because it's Pokemon, and kids LOVE Pokemon. It's all about the quality of the game play, tee hee."

Well, quality stretches longer than just across a game's game play. And graphically, it's a circus, to say the least.

Tell that to the people who still enjoy playing FFXII, my god did that game age.
#3P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 7/29/2013 10:19:59 AM
K.
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#4LightningHawk90Posted 7/29/2013 10:36:24 AM
You must have this board confused with the board that actually cares about your opinion.
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#5Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 10:46:00 AM
RageKaiser posted...
You must have this board confused with the board that actually cares about your opinion.

"Hi. My name's Raging. This is just the typical infantile way I respond to words on a monitor that I don't like. Can't you see the anguish in my salty one liner?"

Whatever you say, kiddo.

deadpool848 posted...
Tell that to the people who still enjoy playing FFXII, my god did that game age.

Eh, it's just another point that proves that gamers don't want much out of anything these days. They don't know better to want better, yet rant and rave about quality, innovation, and all that other bs they claim to know about.
---
#6X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/29/2013 10:47:56 AM
Wait, what exactly is wrong with Tretta Lab?
I can say the game is not for me, but I see nothing wrong with it.
---
GT: Ayumi Spender || PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to. 3DS: 2921 9091 2567
#7LightningHawk90Posted 7/29/2013 10:50:07 AM
Lol whats wrong?

Are your jimmies rustled because im telling you how it is?

Don't come onto a pokemon message board to ***** and expect positive feedback.
---
#8LightningHawk90Posted 7/29/2013 10:55:14 AM
X_Ayumi_X posted...
Wait, what exactly is wrong with Tretta Lab?
I can say the game is not for me, but I see nothing wrong with it.

The point of the topic is to purely ***** and moan on how X&Y look.
---
#9Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 11:05:29 AM
RageKaiser posted...
Lol whats wrong? Are your jimmies rustled because im telling you how it is?

Dear Raging, you're the only one rustled up, dear boy. Just look at you flail about aimlessly because of a topic that gave you such an epic migraine.

Don't come onto a pokemon message board to ***** and expect positive feedback.

The pot mentions the kettle b****ing? Funny how that works. I guess you're my father now, with this imperative syntax you're spewing.

The point of the topic is to purely ***** and moan on how X&Y look.

Yet, you're the only one bellowing arse hurt banter. I think you're confused with what's really going on here.
---
#10LightningHawk90Posted 7/29/2013 11:14:28 AM
Im just sick of you people coming on here and whining. if you REALLY have such a problem with pokemon X&Y and Gamefreak the please by all means dont buy the game and leave these boards.
---