This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking at Those Pokemon Tretta Lab Sprites of Pokemon

#131NewbieN00bPosted 7/30/2013 9:46:14 PM
zeroalphamax posted...
Razieru posted...
THMBZDownGNZUp posted...
+10,000 Respect Points to TC for easily winning ITT. He has excellent counter-points to every slanderous claim and failed argument used against him.

Eh, it's what I do. I won't be one of those guys always painting a "sunny day in the dandelion fields with a side of soothing wind" for every damn game.

+10,000 Bonus Respect Points to TC for having the courage to discuss the negatives of this game which many of you are afraid to do because of the backlash you would receive for doing so. No game is perfect, and people need to understand that it is perfectly fine to give constructive criticism.

And 10,000 respect points to you for merely understanding me, and even if you were to disagree with me, I would understand. It's the whole flinging projectiles at me that makes these trivial "situations" amusing, merely because I say what certain sore people don't want to hear.

I see where you're coming from on this,but I feel if the models in X&Y were of that quality then there wouldnt be a cart big enough to hold them(If I remember the sizes correctly) Whereas the 3ds Tretta tool is a database,and doesnt include many of the things included in the main games.

Well, that and Tretta doesn't use 3D models.
---
Give me all teh FE D':
White FC: 4428-2451-8791
#132Swampert27Posted 7/30/2013 9:51:24 PM
Ewwwwwwwww, this topic.
#133jnetheryPosted 7/30/2013 10:02:14 PM
Meh, whatever. To each their own. I love the graphical style in X/Y. I find it charming. Tretta looks ugly to me. Opinions. #dealwithit
---
1: If you think your opinion is fact, then I will ignore you.
2: If you butcher the English language or abuse Netspeak, see #1.
#134yoshirulezzPosted 7/31/2013 12:50:46 PM
jnethery posted...
Meh, whatever. To each their own. I love the graphical style in X/Y. I find it charming. Tretta looks ugly to me. Opinions. #dealwithit

Agreed. Especially after seeing the new trailer in HD, it does look way better.
---
"It's too late... for me to undo my mistakes. But you can't let Xemnas... have Kingdom Hearts. You can't."