This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rate the above user's ability idea, and make your own.

#51tallgeeseIVPosted 8/1/2013 4:17:51 PM
Sab_Liath posted...
Fortify: Interesting, but could be a bit overpowered. I'll give this a 5-7

My ideas:

Preempt: Pokémon with this ability always move first in battle

Patient: Pokémon with this ability always move last (Good paired with countering moves)

1/10 Preempt seems kind of broken without any sort of drawback to it.
7/10 Patient could be interest on the right pokemon but there are items that do the same thing as well although i guess this frees that item slot in exchange for using up the ability.

-Power Surge-
Boosts this Pokemon's Electric attacks by 20% and causes them to hit all Pokemon in battle. If this Pokemon does NOT use an electric attack this turn, every Pokemon (including itself) receives 1/16 of their max HP in damage (does not apply to ground types).

-Memorized-
This Pokemon will dodge any moves that were already used in the previous turn. This effect overrides other abilities or moves that would normally ensure a hit.
---
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/9742/fodderkg8.png
-_-'
#52MickeyRocksaPosted 8/1/2013 4:22:47 PM
pokemonfreak97 posted...
Balthier2009 posted...
gunsndroses posted...
Tai_Le_Ree posted...
Shadow Game
The losing player of the match dies irl.

doesn't merit a response

Impenetrable
In Double and Triple battles, ALL attacks by the opposing team MUST go to this Pokemon while it's on the field.

edit- would probably go to Pokemon like Rhyperior, maybe Snorlax?

9/10 possibly game-defining, but not broken. The ability name itself suits another pokemon in mind: Bastiodon. Yeah.

> Scuffle
All priority set to 0

Self-explanatory, no positive or negative priority
Prankster is nullified
Used by Mr Mime, Chatot and other similarly-themed pokemon, including Audino.

Very interesting idea and a counter to a lot. I'll give it a 9/10.

Here's mine:

Mad Dash
All moves by this Pokemon have 1 added to their priority. This Pokemon's Attack and Special Attack stats are halved. 9/10 I like it but do you have to take away that much

The Pokemon that gets this Ability has 100 base Attack and Special Attack and 110 base Speed and also gets Light Metal or some similarly useless ability.

---
Fight Me.... MICKEYx 3ds FC: 4141-2356-8625 ...pm me 1st
dbz Battle of the Gods should be dubbed spread da word
#53MickeyRocksaPosted 8/1/2013 4:26:20 PM
unsure if this is a ability yet
all stats are increased the less hp the pokemon has

the user copies the foes best stat

Can't think of a name
---
Fight Me.... MICKEYx 3ds FC: 4141-2356-8625 ...pm me 1st
dbz Battle of the Gods should be dubbed spread da word
#54Balthier2009Posted 8/1/2013 5:32:45 PM
MickeyRocksa posted...
unsure if this is a ability yet
all stats are increased the less hp the pokemon has

the user copies the foes best stat

Can't think of a name

> 1st ability 8/10 I'd say pretty competitive on a pokemon. Adding focus sash would be deadly, reversal further still would be borderline broken (but it isn't because of the many drawbacks of having 1 HP). But there has to be qualifications, whether the bonus is directly proportional to HP lost, or if there are bonuses at certain increments (ie, at 75%, 50%, 25%, 10%, at 1HP)

> 2nd ability 6/10 pseudo download, but I imagine it being difficult to use. Switch in on a tank for defense, or on a sweeper for extra speed or attack. If the pokemon that gets this is fragile, then we have a problem. But on a bulky pokemon, the extra offensive power will be appreciated.

> Flick off
Attacks that make physical contact will knock the foe's item off

If pickpocket is for thief, this one is knock off.
Learned by usually forgotten non-evolving pokemon like zangoose, kangaskhan, spinda, etc
Can also be learned by dark pokemon like shiftry and weavile.
---
"The leading man never dies" - Ffamran Bunansa