This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New here to the board

#1gunsndrosesPosted 7/29/2013 1:01:21 PM
Howdy

Just a couple questions.

1) Are there any major key differences that we know about already between X/Y, besides their respective legendaries? As of now, I like the way the Y legendary looks better :3

2) Do we know how compatible X/Y will be with Black/White/B2/W2? As in, how easily we'll be able to trade/transfer pokemon among them?

Thank you in advance
---
3DS FC: 3153-4286-2384
He's just standing there.... MENACINGLY!!
#2P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 7/29/2013 1:02:54 PM
1) Skrelp, Spritzee, and Yveltal are exclusive to Y; Clauncher, Swirlix, and Xerneas are exclusive to X, and for now that's all we know

2) As of E3, GF announced that they're working on compatibility between Gen 5 and 6, but there haven't been any other updates since
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#3FuneralCakePosted 7/29/2013 1:03:22 PM
1) We don't know anything in terms of version differences besides exclusive Pokemon. Xerneas, Swirlix, and Clauncher will be exclusive to X, while Yveltal, Spritzee, and Skrelp will be exclusive to Y.

2) Again, we don't really know. The developers said that they were working on transferring, but that they were having some difficulties. I'm sure something will be available, since they didn't flat-out say it wasn't going to happen.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
i disgust myself and everyone around me
#4Montymole11Posted 7/29/2013 1:04:11 PM
gunsndroses posted...
Howdy

Just a couple questions.

1) Are there any major key differences that we know about already between X/Y, besides their respective legendaries? As of now, I like the way the Y legendary looks better :3

2) Do we know how compatible X/Y will be with Black/White/B2/W2? As in, how easily we'll be able to trade/transfer pokemon among them?

Thank you in advance

1. None major but check my site as it has more in - depth info on version exclusives.

2. Game Freak is said to be working on it. It's most likely a free 3ds app that's a storage box of sorts. :)
---
Official Chespin of the XY Boards.
Check out my awesome Pokemon website at https://www.pokemonxystuff.wordpress.com