This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fairy Gym Leader should be last rather than second

#1gamermasterwizPosted 7/30/2013 2:52:05 AM
I think it would be great because this series is gonna show off how strong the Fairy types are not just introducing them. In Gen 3, the last Gym leader is Water because many of the routes had water in it.
---
Gen IV FC: 2536-3829-5092
Gen V FC: 0819-4243-0361 PSN: blueink8
#2Luigi playerPosted 7/30/2013 3:30:37 AM
I wonder what Pokemon the leader will have. If there's a Sylveon it could get difficult, depending on how high the average level is by then...

Generally gym leaders are way too easy anyway. At the start (the first one) can be a little harder because you don't have strong attacks and sometimes you need to grind a little for it to make it easy.

But after that you should have a few stronger evolutions and attacks and that's all you need... the games are getting way too easy... I remember when everyone was really scared of Liza and Tate, or the double team Kingdra of the last gym, or overheat Torkoal with sunny day, or Norman with his Slaking, or something else... there was a chance to lose, even if you have SE Pokemon on them, but nowadays... well, you just rush through everything. The really difficult challenges are from hacks that make them harder.

Who is scared of a Dragon Dancing Haxorous that uses effin Dragon Tail as his only attack? I hate it when they purposefully make things easier, cuz it's way too easy.
---
I'm a the Luigi master!
www.freewebs.com/luigi_player/
#3ColtCababaPosted 7/30/2013 4:59:02 AM
lol
---
"Off to never never-land..." - Metallica
http://t.qkme.me/3v7f04.jpg | http://dragcave.net/user/ColtCababa
#4Anarchy-182Posted 7/30/2013 7:27:52 AM
Luigi player posted...
I wonder what Pokemon the leader will have. If there's a Sylveon it could get difficult, depending on how high the average level is by then...

Generally gym leaders are way too easy anyway. At the start (the first one) can be a little harder because you don't have strong attacks and sometimes you need to grind a little for it to make it easy.

But after that you should have a few stronger evolutions and attacks and that's all you need... the games are getting way too easy... I remember when everyone was really scared of Liza and Tate, or the double team Kingdra of the last gym, or overheat Torkoal with sunny day, or Norman with his Slaking, or something else... there was a chance to lose, even if you have SE Pokemon on them, but nowadays... well, you just rush through everything. The really difficult challenges are from hacks that make them harder.

Who is scared of a Dragon Dancing Haxorous that uses effin Dragon Tail as his only attack? I hate it when they purposefully make things easier, cuz it's way too easy.

I hated that dragon dancing haxorous, he used more then dragon tail and I was under levelled when I got to the very last battle, I eventually one by using a lv 40 gliscor with hard rock helmet, the helmet that damages your opponent when they damage you, I just kept reviving him until haxorous was defeated. :). although beating her other dragon pokemon wasn't that hard.
#5SlimeStackPosted 7/30/2013 7:40:26 AM
If you want fairy types to look strong, the first couple of gyms is the best for it.

The 8th gym is always trivial because you can OHKO any type by that stage. The 8th gym being water in RSE and B2W2 was utterly pathetic, as good as the type is.
---
Blah.