This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So veterens, what do you think so far?

#1F1areaGamanPosted 7/30/2013 4:30:30 AM
Pokemon...a new games comes out, I set a bunch of goals, dump 300 hours and leave the goals behind. But this game feels special.

idk it looks more like they are going all out, and they should. I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. I'm loving the graphics honestly. This is a big-budget Nintendo published game. Expect little touches and details everywhere. This is the biggest team to have ever worked on a Pokemon game.

I really want to finish my Pokedex in this one <_<

I am sad that I can't expect a hard-mode but it's looking like, perhaps, they will finally get online right.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 2923-8369-0008 SoulSilver FC: 1119-2477-4355 Diamond FC: 0002-1844-7966
PSN: Flareyman
#2NoivernPosted 7/30/2013 4:32:19 AM
I heard rumors that this game won't have all Pokemon coded in (Because of lack of trades they will get rid of the useless ones like Farfetch'd or Burmy for example) so no. This game is not close to going all out, it might even flop
#3TherianReturnsPosted 7/30/2013 4:36:54 AM(edited)
I can't wait to complete X and Y and upload my collection. You want to enshrine your collection? Upload a video of it, and your goals will never be left behind and never to be forgotten
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Find me at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about
3DS FC: 1891 1428 1023 - add for Pokemon X/Y
#4jfx_zeroPosted 7/30/2013 4:35:59 AM
Noivern posted...
I heard rumors that this game won't have all Pokemon coded in (Because of lack of trades they will get rid of the useless ones like Farfetch'd or Burmy for example) so no. This game is not close to going all out, it might even flop

LOLOLOL
---
Check out my music page at: chrisbyerly.bandcamp.com or soundcloud.com/chris-byerly
#5DrakoVongola1Posted 7/30/2013 4:40:35 AM
Noivern posted...

*Has Farfetch'd hit you on the head with his leek*

Bad troll.
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#6NoivernPosted 7/30/2013 4:59:29 AM
DrakoVongola1 posted...
Noivern posted...

Bad troll.

Troll? I'm speaking truth. Just like every hyped game lately - Paper Mario, DMC, Mario & Luigi RPG4 and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity just to give a few, is going to flop. The problem is they're not listneing to the fans, and not allowing you to transfer Pokemon from past games is a total massacre.

Be realistic people, keep your expectations down.
#7TherianReturnsPosted 7/30/2013 5:00:19 AM
Noivern posted...
DrakoVongola1 posted...
Noivern posted...

Bad troll.

Troll? I'm speaking truth. Just like every hyped game lately - Paper Mario, DMC, Mario & Luigi RPG4 and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity just to give a few, is going to flop. The problem is they're not listneing to the fans, and not allowing you to transfer Pokemon from past games is a total massacre.

HG/SS features are in. Expectations should be high.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Find me at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about
#8NoivernPosted 7/30/2013 5:01:45 AM
TherianReturns posted...
Noivern posted...
DrakoVongola1 posted...
Noivern posted...

Bad troll.

HG/SS features are in. Expectations should be high.

Oh? Pokemon follow you now?
#9TherianReturnsPosted 7/30/2013 5:03:28 AM
Noivern posted...

Oh? Pokemon follow you now?

Touch screen menu. And maybe Pokemon can follow you, and in the screenshots, the player has that option turned off.
---
#10DrakoVongola1Posted 7/30/2013 5:03:41 AM
Noivern posted...
DrakoVongola1 posted...
Noivern posted...

Bad troll.

*Farfetch'd hits you in head again*

Bad.
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.