This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So veterens, what do you think so far?

#11Ether_SwordPosted 7/30/2013 5:09:02 AM
When will people learn to not respond to the troll, especially one that is trying to derail the thread.

Anyways, so far so good, I'm interested in the new battling mechanics like sky battles and well, and with each gen, pokemon always gets better due to the variety for competitive battles. This easily will be a big step forward from each previous gens.
#12NoivernPosted 7/30/2013 5:23:51 AM
Ether_Sword posted...
This easily will be a big step forward from each previous gens.

Instead of improving the gameplay itself, they add a new type and you call that a big step? In Gen II we had two new types, that was 2x bigger.

geez people hyping this like it's exciting ZzZzZzZ
#13deadpool848Posted 7/30/2013 5:25:47 AM
Noivern posted...
I heard rumors that this game won't have all Pokemon coded in (Because of lack of trades they will get rid of the useless ones like Farfetch'd or Burmy for example) so no. This game is not close to going all out, it might even flop

No way they would do that, I think they know if they fail to include all the pokemon in the game, they would be shooting themselves in the foot.
#14Octaivian_RexPosted 7/30/2013 5:32:34 AM
Noivern posted...
I heard rumors that this game won't have all Pokemon coded in (Because of lack of trades they will get rid of the useless ones like Farfetch'd or Burmy for example) so no. This game is not close to going all out, it might even flop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0s6jQ9aWt4
---
http://picasion.com/resize70/8cd5a09ffb091458e8b25ab5cf41c108.gif
#15Aladdin2557Posted 7/30/2013 5:34:16 AM
Noivern posted...
Ether_Sword posted...

Instead of improving the gameplay itself, they add a new type and you call that a big step? In Gen II we had two new types, that was 2x bigger.

But your name..
#16NoivernPosted 7/30/2013 5:35:53 AM
Aladdin2557 posted...
Noivern posted...
Ether_Sword posted...

But your name..

What my name has to do with it? The fact that Noivern could blow all of you out of this planet doesn't mean i can't be right in an argument.
#17uuurrrgghPosted 7/30/2013 5:37:04 AM
Noivern posted...
Aladdin2557 posted...
Noivern posted...
Ether_Sword posted...

But your name..

What my name has to do with it? The fact that Noivern could blow all of you out of this planet doesn't mean i can't be right in an argument.

>names himself after a gen 6 Pokemon

>starts to bash gen 6

I don't get it.
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#18DrakoVongola1Posted 7/30/2013 5:38:31 AM
uuurrrggh posted...
Noivern posted...
Aladdin2557 posted...
Noivern posted...
Ether_Sword posted...

But your name..

>starts to bash gen 6

I don't get it.

He's a troll.

*Farfetch'd hits him in the head again*
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#19NoivernPosted 7/30/2013 5:53:28 AM
uuurrrggh posted...
Noivern posted...
Aladdin2557 posted...
Noivern posted...
Ether_Sword posted...

But your name..

>starts to bash gen 6

I don't get it.

Noivern gives respect to Shademan.EXE from the best installment of Megaman Battle Network series.
#20AnclationPosted 7/30/2013 6:24:30 AM
Noivern posted...

http://gbatemp.net/attachments/facepalm95-jpg.1571/
---
We Endorse The Creation of Majora's Mask 3D:
http://www.facebook.com/OperationMoonfall