This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So veterens, what do you think so far?

#21SirPikachuPosted 7/30/2013 6:58:53 AM
Noivern posted...
I heard rumors that this game won't have all Pokemon coded in (Because of lack of trades they will get rid of the useless ones like Farfetch'd or Burmy for example) so no. This game is not close to going all out, it might even flop

RUMORS. RUMORS. Its rumors bruh, 3ds cats can hold 8 GB. That's plenty for all the pokémon.
---
gat mi swaeg ohn, aint ekven gun tuch meh.
#22Anarchy-182Posted 7/30/2013 7:19:18 AM
Noivern posted...
Ether_Sword posted...
This easily will be a big step forward from each previous gens.

Instead of improving the gameplay itself, they add a new type and you call that a big step? In Gen II we had two new types, that was 2x bigger.

geez people hyping this like it's exciting ZzZzZzZ

lol the fact you think this game will flop just baffles me.
#23RTC3Posted 7/30/2013 7:26:36 AM
won't buy this game
---
Lakers. Black Mamba. Steve Ca$h. "Boom boom" Pau Gasol "Train." Ryan "Dirk 2.0" Kelly. we. already. won.
#24TomahaawkPosted 7/30/2013 7:27:25 AM
Noivern posted...

Noivern gives respect to Shademan.EXE from the best installment of Megaman Battle Network series.

You think Red Sun and Blue Moon were the best installments?
---
IGN Echoedsong. Always looking for good god cards.
#25TranquilSeaPosted 7/30/2013 7:29:22 AM
No matter how big a step-up these games look like, Pokemon history dictates that what follows X & Y will be even better. I love what's shown of gen 6 so far (especially the designs), but I may wait for the eventual upgrade just because I haven't done everything I wanted to in gens 4 and 5 yet.
---
standing on the edge of the world
and I dont want you to catch me
#26CrumpyCatPosted 7/30/2013 8:01:57 AM
Noivern posted...
I heard rumors that this game won't have all Pokemon coded in (Because of lack of trades they will get rid of the useless ones like Farfetch'd or Burmy for example) so no. This game is not close to going all out, it might even flop

Ch'Ding
#27fedartzPosted 7/30/2013 8:07:41 AM
CrumpyCat posted...
Noivern posted...

Ch'Ding

I still havent forgot that good old in-game trade farfetchd. It comes with stick.
---
The True Honedge Blacksmith of Pokemon XY Board