This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

First Gym in X/Y should have been normal type.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. First Gym in X/Y should have been normal type.
3 years ago#1
Just think about it, with the new pokemon that have been revealed so far, the first gym could have actually been a challenge!

Normal/Flying
Normal/Electric
Normal/Fire
Normal

Would have been a pretty good team setup for a gym battle. And I'm pretty sure the Normal/Fire and Normal/Electric guys are probably gonna evolve and loose there normal typing towards something else, and we already know the normal/flying becomes fire/flying.
3 years ago#2
Forgot, we also have Gogoat, which is Normal/Grass.
3 years ago#3
They never really have that many pokemon in the first gym anyway. Besides, B2/W2 had a normal gym as the first gym.
3DS FC: 0473 7779 6792
ACNL: Melo from Besaid
3 years ago#4
deadpool848 posted...
Forgot, we also have Gogoat, which is Normal/Grass.

Gogoat is pure grass.

But that would be really cool to have a normal gym.
gat mi swaeg ohn, aint ekven gun tuch meh.
3 years ago#5
i wish the first gym was dragon type, just cause we never see that type early and it be a fun first challenge.

i do agree though that with the variety of /normal types we are getting it seems like a great time to have a normal gyme as the first.
dandelion + flabebe + fairy wind = saddest moment in pokemon.
3ds fc. jd, 0602-6823-9646 or 0146.9112.0071
3 years ago#6
I'm waiting for the day we have a normal type champion, 8th gym leader, or E4 member. My favorite type deserves some love rather than always being the weaker gym leader!
Geno, Ridley, Paper Mario, Masked Man, Shulk, Waluigi for Smash Bros U!
3 years ago#7
Moohaha2 posted...
I'm waiting for the day we have a normal type champion, 8th gym leader, or E4 member. My favorite type deserves some love rather than always being the weaker gym leader!

Weaker?

Whitney was the bane of every 8 year old's existence, and Norman was no slouch either.
<3 and (/|\) !
http://i.imgur.com/khPxrAW.png
3 years ago#8
ReachOutToTruth posted...
Moohaha2 posted...

Weaker?

Whitney was the bane of every 8 year old's existence, and Norman was no slouch either.

True. Dat.
3 years ago#9
With the variety we have, first gym would be a waste, rather. First gym's only have 2 pokemon usually, plus GF would never make a first gym with actual type variety. As 3rd gym, earliest.
3 years ago#10
ReachOutToTruth posted...
Moohaha2 posted...

Weaker?

Plus Lenora and her tactical watchog, may've not've been at their levels but she still gave quite a few people trouble.
Official Wyvern Lord of the Awakening Board
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. First Gym in X/Y should have been normal type.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived