This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You know what I don't get about people who hate on food based Pokemon?

#11EnferolunosPosted 7/30/2013 9:31:34 AM
deadpool848 posted...
BikdipOnABus posted...
Eggs are a thing that exist in nature though, whereas ice cream does not.

Note that I actually like Vanilluxe (and Swirlix, for that matter). But it's not really a fair comparison.

Basicaly people have a gripe with man-made food (Since we have pokemon based on eggs, seeds, nuts, and fruits already), when in reality that pokemon isnt really that man-made food, but just ends up looking like it. If they went and made the annilux line into a snowman line, people would complain too. Vanniluxe, and swirlix for that matter, look cute and appealing, that is there desigh, so people need to dealz with it.

People don't need to "dealz" with anything. If they don't like a Pokemon, that's their opinion.
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Don't start unbelieving! Never do not feel your feelings!
#12The_DOAMPosted 7/30/2013 9:53:44 AM
The fact that it got an evolution was enough for me. It should have had a single evolution and if they wanted to put in another evo give one to Cryogonal instead. Two Ice cream cones is too much especially when they look so similar.

Also I would've used Voltorb instead as the existence of that pokemon would give a legit reason why food and other pokemon based of off real life objects exist.
---
Ignorance is Bliss...
#13X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/30/2013 9:58:15 AM
The_DOAM posted...
The fact that it got an evolution was enough for me. It should have had a single evolution and if they wanted to put in another evo give one to Cryogonal instead. Two Ice cream cones is too much especially when they look so similar.

Also I would've used Voltorb instead as the existence of that pokemon would give a legit reason why food and other pokemon based of off real life objects exist.

I guess Ivysaur shouldn't exist as it's so similar to Bulbasar.
Same for Electrode and Clefable and Victreebel (It's pretty much an upside down Weepinbell with teeth.) and many others because they look very very similar.
---
GT: Ayumi Spender || PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to. 3DS: 2921 9091 2567
#14ScaredofzombiesPosted 7/30/2013 10:26:57 AM
I've never had a problem with any food/artificial pokemon...if they look cool/cute I like them...

The only kinds of pokemon I do not like are humanoid pokemon like Mr. Mime, Hitmonchan, Sawk, and Throh to name a few.
---
PSN: Nics hizzle (no space)